LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Cool product! Would love to see what else LG can reinvent!

Another great video LMG!! Really like that effect you did with the projector glowing out of the backpack looks amazing.xD

I would want to use my xb1 and gaming pc to play games at 1440p (on the pc)

and watch movies on a huge wall like in project backpack

download.jpg

I honestly think it is an amazing projector. Being able to be so close to the wall and still get a massive screen is great for game night or movie night. The portability too is quite amazing just because of how small it is. bringing this thing around in a backpack shouldn't be that hard, just like they showed in the video. If I was not so strapped for cash, I would definitely think about getting one for the nerd cave :P 

This is amazing! A full sizeble screen in every situation :) wow

Linustechtips is the best. Good luck to everyone in this competition 

The close distant operation is realy cool feature. Thats why this is realy neat gadget :)

This would be soo cool in the tiny apartments that I live in! Also does my Twitter need to use the same email and my LTT account? Cuz it uses a different one, but I followed LG! ><

This projector looks like it is the real deal. Seems like something like this will be implemented in teaching someday. I could see it being practical as a replacement for the types of projectors/overheads being used in the classroom now, being able to produce a higher quality, larger image from a device with such a small form factor is pretty enticing. I have also seen a lot of custom homes that would be much better off with this solution in their theater rooms, compared to the traditional style. Me, I will probably just use it to see what a 200 inch version of Witcher 3 looks like.

Hey Linus! Love your videos! This projector looks awesome and would be incredible to watch movies on and play Overwatch on! I also have a Razer Leviathan so I could totally tell you how that goes with this projector, if you catch my drift! ;)

Was looking for a projector actually, this one looks perfect to use on our house wall by the pool. And it looks really practical for movie nights or for a game night with your friends.

Super badass, maybe this is a step towards the future... Super HD portable projectors.. 

This think looks amazingly fantastballs. The image it can create look good and the size is the real winner for me

Very neat! Love the footprint and portability. Would love to use this in my classrooms with my students!

"Look out for the nerdy teacher with a projector, mini laptop and two cables for your next engaging lesson!"

This projector is sweet! I loved the idea of short throw projectors since hearing about them. Cool video would like to see more like this!

small and handy projector, i would use it watching movies and play some games on it 

I think it has a nice compact design and it can be moved easily. Stylish and you don't have to put it 50 feet away to get 100" diagonal. Overall it would be a really nice thing for anyone to have.

Small and compact with what looks to be a fantastic picture!

I wonder if it would be able to project to small it could be used on a plane chair 

This would make such a great mobile movie night tool. I could see myself getting a 100" white canvas and rigging it to hang over a cliff on the lakeside. Ugh, that sounds amazing...

20 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

20 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

well i think its the perfect tool that i so long needed for finally bee able to watch movies and with my friends outside :D