LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The product looks great honestly. If I had it, my friends would play smash on it all the time. Hopefully I win, but if not, good luck to everyone else!

i honestly had no idea something so cool existed like within projectors, man i dreamed to get a 720p one to play games

Main PC:| CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.1, MOBO: Asus B350 PRIME , RAM: LPX Vengance 2400 16gb kit, GPU: 980Ti Poseidon Platinum 6gb
                PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w , CASE: HAF 932  HDDs:240gb EX900 HP NVME 6TB (2x3 Seagate Barracuda)
                COOLING: ThermalTake Contac Silent 12
Laptop:MSI GL62 7RD  CPU: Core i5 7300HQ, RAM: 16GB 2400mhz, :GPU GTX 1050 2GB: HDDs: 256gb adata NVME + 1TB HDD

love all brands, will go for whats cheaper for my needs

I might be able to use it as another screen for my PC since it looks small and portable enough for it. :P

I have a big white wall in my room. It could use one of these. One of the things I really like about this projector is that it takes up so little spaced compared to a more traditional one.

Wow this would be really cool for projecting on a wall. Compact and close to the wall as well. 

Would love to be able to go where I want and watch a movie without having to worry about wall space, power consumption, and most of all picture quality. Theres this place I always go and hangout with my friends but theres this random wall in the woods from an old house, would be great for that. 

I would love one of these to watch movies with my familly and play SSBU 

Projector seems awesome. The LTT video was super though.

Awsome projector! Would love to play some games with my daughter with it!

awesome pj,led,no ceiling mount.you can send it to me with 2days shipping

This looks and looked really cool in the video and would love it to have for movie nights with my family

Want this so I can play broodwar on a massive screen, would be really neat. killer for on the go!

20 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I have never been interested in projectors but this one is actually. I have always wanted a home theatre and this takes no space and I can take it where ever :) Sounds like a good product, just hope it can match a TV in image quality ;)

Since my birthday is tomorrow, This would be an awesome gift. @LinusTech How many man hours went into this video? and how long have you been sitting on it? Since it looks like it was before you finished the new shop.

Looks like a cool product. It would be perfect for outdoor movies at night.

I like the idea of a projector being this small. Most projectors of this size cannot stand the size that this is able to get up to without looking to dark.

I think that this device is a very helpful one for those looking for a large screen and not have to use a big bulky projector that you have to mount on the ceiling or somewhere to keep people/things from getting in the way of the lens and cutting off your image.

Wow it seems to be an amazing projector especially for such a small form factor. Going off to college next month, would be dope to have some gaming parties with the projector while I'm there! I could also do some programming on a massive screen that would be awesome! Thanks guys!

This looks amazing and would be way too cool to use at college!

This is incredible. If we had this we could project images behind the dj booth and maintain pure darkness on the dance floor and have shaddow less image. And at home? Movie/game night could get soooooo real!

I first saw a projector similar to this one on TechMoan's YouTube channel and have thought about saving up for one, which will take forever since I'm just about to start college that's where all of my money is going. I would really enjoy having one of these to use in my dorm. 

When I saw the projector I thought how cool it would be fun to have fast and easy way to share games on a large screen and possibly be able to share projects that I am working on more easily. It is impressive technology.

Looks really cool. would be awesome for a home teater setup possibly hidden in some form of tv table