LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Awsome projector, i would realy like to play games on this projector

Looks great! would fit in perfect with my setup im building in my basement .

This thing is amazing! Would be perfect for the Backyard viewing party I am throwing for the final Tragically Hip concert that the CBC is broadcasting in August! Woo! 

Surely it is better than any other common projector, now i wonder if it HAS to be used from a short distance or can be used as well from a long one.

This is one of the best looking Projectors out there, and it would be cool because our TV hasn't been working very well, and is portable enough to take in a backpack and or on vaca!

looks amazing , really impressive that the form factor allows it to be so close to the wall and retain such high quality and not have to have the thing a mile at the back of the room so it has enough room to form an accurate image ! it would be an amazing thing to have like nearly everyone has said for a home theater or a massive super smash bros tournament ! :D for a college student that price dow...way out of realistic reach :/ cool product none the less and the video was cool too :P

I think the Projector is perfekt. I mean the first thing you ask yourself is "What do i use it for?" You could watch videos. Great. Build in Smart TV. OMG this shit is amazing. You can watch it directly from the Projector. It was intendet to carry it around so you don't need anithing else. You what do play Games? No Problem, just bring your Laptop with you. The only Problem with the Projector is the Prize, so i guess i could give this Giveaway a try.

I think it's a great idea and would love to have one 

Wow, such a cool product, imagine integrating it into the living room TV stand. It will be epic! LG rocks by brining so many innovations into our homes.

It is a really interesting form factor, and enables setups which wouldn't be possible otherwise

Looks like an awesome and easy way to make your living room into å cinema! Would love to try this one out in my living room :)

small distance to project a large image. awesome.

20 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

The Projector looks really nice and would be good to have for outdoor movie nights

I really hope to get one of these projectors! My older brother got a projector for his basement theater, this would be a great toy to put in my own!

I love the whole concept of short throw projectors, and the size would be so nice. The portability combined with the whole image size aspect would be so amazing.

Super video guys, and good luck to everyone (especially me, lol)

that is a pretty amazing little projector, though i wonder how quickly that small mirror will gather dust if left in one spot for a while. i would love to find out!

This looks sick :o

tbh i'm only worried about color accuracy, and (if we're talking gaming) input delay :D 

This is a really nice projector! I think LG scored on this

I've got a big white wall on the other side of my study that this would work perfectly on! Great bit of tech

20 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Its a great idea with new posibilities with the PF1000U. You Can use it to Many great things like a Big screen ore show presentation and Many other amazing things you Can do with it

I've always wanted a projector setup, but the cables and roof mounting was always a drawback. This is definitely a solution to these issues, and would love to get one eventually.

What a cool little projector! I could totally use it in my limited attic which I hadn't even considered to be a possible place for a gaming area until I saw how versatile this thing was!

Id love to use this thing to make my own little drive in theater, use my mobile battery bank to power this and play games or movies off my laptop and just set it up by my cars moon-roof, set a Bluetooth speaker on my dash oooooh man that would be sweet.

The product looks great honestly. If I had it, my friends would play smash on it all the time. Hopefully I win, but if not, good luck to everyone else!