First pics of Gigabyte RX480 G1 Gaming

Jumper118
18 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

True but we're not talking about HDMI. You specifically referenced DP to DVI adapters.

Its another note to those high hz people

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Awesome back plate, I love it :)

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

4 hours ago, Arc_Jester said:

Gigabyte and Asus AMD cards thrash, they're the last ones you should consider for an AMD card.

Uh uh. 

You can't even group asus and gigabyte together. Their asus strix cards might not have been up there due to the cooler but the strix pcb is the best of all 390/x. 

And then you have gigabyte who wants to compete at being the ultimate worst. Seriously, even the 960 G1 had a better cooler than the 390/x g1.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

5 hours ago, Stefan1024 said:

Not really, but I very like the single slot design by AMD, also on the fuly lineup. No need to change that.

I like the single slot idea, I want a mini DTX motherboard and 2 slim slot cards in a "ITX" system with water cooling.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

8 hours ago, Arc_Jester said:

Gigabyte and Asus AMD cards thrash, they're the last ones you should consider for an AMD card.

And one of the last on the Nvidia side-specifically Gigabyte.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

12 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

And here is the MSI card. The same new desing for their every new card, which I quite like. Should be great when repainted. 

MSI-Radeon-RX-480-box.jpg

MSI-Radeon-RX-480-backplate.jpg

http://videocardz.com/62026/msi-radeon-rx-480-gaming-x-8gb-pictured

Awww. That is sexy! I'm getting an MSI Rx 480!

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

13 hours ago, Arc_Jester said:

-snip-

Assuming they don't change this generation.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

7 hours ago, The Benjamins said:

I like the single slot idea, I want a mini DTX motherboard and 2 slim slot cards in a "ITX" system with water cooling.

Then buy a reference card..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.