Adobe hacked/Millions of Customers' data stolen

TymmVonD

Everybody change your passwords again. And watch your credit cards actively.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Source?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

EVERYONE'S GETTING HACKED  lol

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Wow.. I'm glad I'm using a "borrowed" version of CS6 :D

How long have you borrowed it for?

Sigh... When will big companies learn to protect their data...? It should be illegal and punishable to not handle user data with appropriate care.

Cheers,

Linus

**** i gotta protect my shit

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Sigh... When will big companies learn to protect their data...? It should be illegal and punishable to not handle user data with appropriate care.

Thats exactly how things get hacked.Thru high places.

How long have you borrowed it for?

untill I can start "borrowing" CS7.. if you know what I mean :P

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

Keep in mind with these hacks if Adobe is the slightest bit competent they have a hash of your password, not the password itself. Also any credit card numbers should be encrypted.

That being said, change your password and watch your credit card transactions.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

Well you put this amount of stuff online and well its bound to happen. Why companies keep this sort of sensitive information offline I dont understand. Especially the CC info. You could have a submit new card info form or something and then someone manually updates an offline database that only connects when needed to do transactions or something like that. If its online its not safe, period.

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

They should really up their security, I bet that charging more for their software would allow them to implement better security measures.

</sarcasm>

and you have to figure ppl buying adobe software have some money to steal! xDDD