Am I invisible?

RGProductions

Last 3 times i've posted I haven't got any replies, just wondering if my account is glitched

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

Sad Truth of LTT

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

55 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

Last 3 times i've posted I haven't got any replies, just wondering if my account is glitched

Some of the topic threads are more popular than others. Plus I notice activity on the forum can be very low some days to being very active. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

Some of the topic threads are more popular than others. Plus I notice activity on the forum can be very low some days to being very active. 

2 hours ago, Flight1sim said:

Sad Truth of LTT

k, im good

Off topic posts don't come in the recent topics section, so threads here are fucked. but otherwise you probably asked a too hard question

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's funny, I've only been here a little while but I keep noticing the same people replying to stuff. Not sure if they are geniuses and have all the answers or maybe nobody else cares to answer ! Either way I'll help if I can :)

2 minutes ago, ConneelyS said:

nobody else cares to answer

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

8 hours ago, Nuluvius said:

tm6Hm6p.gif

Well you care cause you replied to his thread. :P

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

4 hours ago, Minibois said:

Off topic posts don't come in the recent topics section, so threads here are fucked. but otherwise you probably asked a too hard question

Two were about Monitor recommendations and another was about a random fail to boot.

I'm imagining the forever alone guy riding that rollercoaster solo

lol

Agree, the LTT community is filled with inactive or plain rude fellahs, but its still by far one of the most active forums on the Internet! Heck, in some places, you wont get replied for over a month, if your lucky!

Groomlake Authority

clickbait titles are the key to ltt

jk

ur invisible

we should have ignored this one  as a joke xD 

1 minute ago, No said:

clickbait titles are the key to ltt

jk

ur invisible

we should have ignored this one  as a joke xD 

what?  nobody had replied to me in the last month and I was gone for a while so I wanted to make sure