I had a dream Linus was my roommate

rye10516

It was actually the very end of our roommate relationship cause the lease was up and it was move out day.

Linus was eating and started choking!! I quickly ran to him and did the heimlich maneuver!

I was able to dislodge the food in his throat. Linus thanked me, said I was a good roommate, and ordered pizza for the both of us. The end!

...I need to stop watchin LTT before bed

... ok.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

gotta stop drinking that kool-aid before bed, it's messing with your head.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

lmao how old are you exactly? :P

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Kinky?

;)

16 minutes ago, BOT Edward said:

lmao how old are you exactly? :P

23 years, 4 months, and 3 days!

Cool dream. Usually I completely forget what I dreamt about right after I wake up.

I think you might be watching to much LinusTechTips

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

Every time you use comic sans, one programmer dies.

That was a better love story than Twilight.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

@rye10516

You too?  I had a similar dream except I was helping Linus move out of his place and when I grabbed something to eat, I started choking.  Linus helped me spit out the food, so I bought him a pizza.

:P

Many of the truly devout amongst us are lucky enough to have visions of the great one, some are even capable of channeling him. Rejoice and contemplate upon the meaning of this.

- Hallowed are the followers of Linus

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

When I first joined the forum a fair while ago I saw many threads. "I had a dream about linus" and I was like wtf is this place. Now being in this community I have gotten used to it but it still surprised me how many wet dreams people have of linus. 

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

12 hours ago, rye10516 said:

It was actually the very end of our roommate relationship cause the lease was up and it was move out day.

Linus was eating and started choking!! I quickly ran to him and did the heimlich maneuver!

I was able to dislodge the food in his throat. Linus thanked me, said I was a good roommate, and ordered pizza for the both of us. The end!

...I need to stop watchin LTT before bed

giphy.gif