ASUS ROG STRIX , EVGA ACX 3.0 and ZOTAC AMP Extreme 1080 Cards Pictured in All Their Glory

Mr_Troll

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

2 minutes ago, Tic-Tac said:

so the evga non reference cards are about 849 CAD il take that.

22 hours ago, AHaskin14 said:

EVGA wins hands down.

I hope all the white pieces are easily removable, there's just enough that if you painted them all the card would look really good in custom colors.

This is aluminum actually the picture is too bright i think  watch this video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ePLtROm6I  from Jay  he shows the evga card 

I would've liked to see Jay's test with a few more enemies on the screen to see how much the FPS dips, but it's still pretty impressive. I'm not familiar with many Doom benchmarks, but how demanding is the game in comparison to some other popular titles (let's say Witcher 3)? I am still waiting to see the non-reference models (like the FTW), but Jay's video gives me hope :)

I'm really liking the design choice EVGA decided to go with. I've liked the industrial design of Nvidia's magnesium/aluminum reference cooler (until this year's angular changes), and it seems EVGA wanted to give us something similar. And for those thinking the accents were white for some reason, pretty sure it's grey aluminum or something. Love me some black and grey metal builds.

EVGA-GTX-1080-LED.gif

23 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

Man that Gigabyte card is gorgeus!

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

10 hours ago, Notional said:

1024.png

New MSI looks really good. BLACK PCI BRACKET!

Yup, MSI again for me then

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

9 hours ago, HerEscutcheon said:

I'm really liking the design choice EVGA decided to go with. I've liked the industrial design of Nvidia's magnesium/aluminum reference cooler (until this year's angular changes), and it seems EVGA wanted to give us something similar. And for those thinking the accents were white for some reason, pretty sure it's grey aluminum or something. Love me some black and grey metal builds.

I like the design a lot better now that I know the vented parts are backlit. The initial phone pics didn't do it justice.

This seem like a pretty full list of every custom card. Love that EVGA and MSI already have the Hybrid one

http://videocardz.com/60496/custom-geforce-gtx-1080-roundup

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

Loved that evga. I'm guessing were to expect a led-flooded kingpin again?

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Wonder how much these will go for in Australia.. currently the 1080 (Founders) is gonna launch at $1200AUD... I honestly can't imagine that these will be much cheaper here (if cheaper at all)

THE BEAST Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk   CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700   GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC  RAM: 16GB G.Skill FlareX DDR4   

PSU: Corsair CX650M     Case: Corsair 200R    SSD: Kingston 240GB SSD Plus   HDD: 1TB WD Green Drive and Seagate Barracuda 2TB Media Drive

Tip to get around high prices in places outside of US:

I live in Israel, I buy the thing I need off any website in the US, ship it to shipping forwarding service, I prefer shipito since I can make my own custom declaration and ship it via DHL which is very fast and affordable. So by doing that I can say this product has value of lets say 50$ instead of 700$ thus avoid taxes.
So instead of paying 900$ in Israel for G1 980Ti I play 700$ and that's including shipping.

Also you can save more if you intend to buy more that one thing since shipping costs don't go up that much if you consolidate items into one package. 
Only thing you have to worry about is warranty, but there is ways around that as well so yeah ....
Hope you find this useful and yes I tried dozen times and it works every time and I don't get taxed.

Slowly...In the hollows of the trees, In the shadow of the leaves, In the space between the waves, In the whispers of the wind,In the bottom of the well, In the darkness of the eaves...

Slowly places that had been silent for who knows how long... Stopped being Silent.

3 hours ago, Kobz360 said:

Wonder how much these will go for in Australia.. currently the 1080 (Founders) is gonna launch at $1200AUD... I honestly can't imagine that these will be much cheaper here (if cheaper at all)

Not sure about Australia, but at least in US the price of the ASUS Strix one is 619.99$, so 20$ more than the MSRP, 80$ cheaper than founder

nice but I am sticking with my 970 cant afford an upgrade

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

53 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

Wow that EVGA ACX 3.0 is much cheaper than the reference card in Sweden.

EVGA ACX 3.0 - 6600 SEK

Founders edition - 7700 SEK

It's a 130 dollar difference.

Slightly cheaper than standard MSRP price difference + VAT, and this assumes that EVGA is "low-balling" the ACX cards over there.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

On 5/26/2016 at 2:50 PM, Mr_Troll said:

Powerful GeForce GTX 1080 Custom Models Pictured – Feature Better Cooling, PCBs and Overclocking Capability Than Founders Edition

ASUS’s Badass ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming Graphics Card Shows Its Fierce Design

ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Graphics Card

ZOTAC’s Impressive GTX 1080 AMP Extreme and AMP! Graphics Card Impress With Aggressive Designs

zotac-geforce-gtx-1080-amp-extreme_3

zotac-geforce-gtx-1080-amp_3

EVGA Has a New ACX For Pascal – GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 and GTX 1080 SC ACX 3.0 Unveiled

evga-geforce-gtx-1080-sc-acx-3-0_
evga-geforce-gtx-1080-ftw-acx-3-0_1

evga-geforce-gtx-1080-sc-acx-3-0_2

evga-geforce-gtx-1080-sc-acx-3-0_3

evga-geforce-gtx-1080-sc-acx-3-0_1

Damn those AIBs designs look dope af.. Especially the EVGA ones and the Asus one. So tempted to buy one

Source: http://hothardware.com/news/evga-geforce-gtx-1080-superclocked-avx-30-edition-and-gtx-1080-sli-sneak-peek

http://wccftech.com/asus-evga-zotac-geforce-gtx-1080-graphics-card/

http://videocardz.com/60325/zotac-geforce-gtx-1080-amp-and-amp-extreme-pictured

http://videocardz.com/60340/asus-rog-strix-geforce-gtx-1080-pictured

ASUS-ROG-STRIX-GeForce-GTX-1080_4-635x330.jpg

Gimme all that. 2.3 GHz on air is finally possible. Ya done good, Asus, Ya done good.

RIP Arctica 2.0 (December 2015 - September 2016) You were the best freezing cold gaming/video editing/CAD PC I've ever built.

"Look deep into nature, and then you would understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

"Discontent is the first necessity of progress." - Thomas Edison

"No." - Linus Sebastian

Spoiler

Arctic Raider (Main Rig) - CPU: i5-6600K @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7 | Mobo: Asus Z170-A | Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 | Video Card: Asus GTX 1070 Dual Series | HDD: 2TB Hitachi Deskstar 7K3000 | SSD: 512GB Sandisk X400 M.2-2280 | Case: Corsair Carbide 400C (White) | PSU: 750W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Keyboard: Cooler Master Octane | Mouse: pre-installed with keyboard | Headphones: Corsair Void 7.1 Channel | Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 1440p | Fans: 2x 140mm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition; 1x 120mm Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition | Modding/Extras: BitFenix Alchemy 2.0 Black/White Sleeved Cables; Tingkam RGB LEDs (2 x30cm); Solid Base Elite Headphone Stand; Reflex Lab White-Stitched Mousepad

I've got my eyes on the Zotac PGF edition (not pictured on this post).

Smile and wave boys, smile and wave...

Foxy(Main Rig): CPU: i7 4790k GPU: 2x Reference GTX 980's RAM: HyperX 4x4GB 

PSU: Corsair CX 750W Mobo: ASUS Z97-A Pro Case: Bitfenix Shinobi (Black & Gold)