MSI - Who else they work with?!

Hi there guys

I know MSI is kind of a big deal with their notebooks and their PCs, but come on... Their sponsorship and marketing deals are shady to say the least. They work with G2A on one of their campaigns, who allegedly sells shady serials keys and today I learned they are sponsoring some YouTubers in Poland who are racist, encourage aggression and hatred (not to mention insulting everyone and laughing at someone's suicide caused by online bullying)... Seriously, if it was a country with a better justice system, they would have already been locked up. 

I mean - c'mon guys, have some self-respect and do your research! 

Are there any other companies I should avoid, which are doing the same stuff? 

MSI isn't directly connected with said youtubers so why boycott them when they have no control over that specific situation? I think you should avoid this company because your ideas are completely ignorant. 

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

21 minutes ago, Hero7750 said:

MSI isn't directly connected with said youtubers so why boycott them when they have no control over that specific situation? I think you should avoid this company because your ideas are completely ignorant. 

Ignorant because I am flagging up the fact that a company is supporting means of creating offensive videos? That's a new one :) 

5 hours ago, InsanelySecretD said:

Ignorant because I am flagging up the fact that a company is supporting means of creating offensive videos? That's a new one :) 

They might not be aware of type of videos Youtubers make. Sponsor deals are kinda everyday thing and its hard for company to keep track on whats happening. So rather than ranting about it here, you could be a man and tweet/email to MSI and complain with evidence. That way MSI's sponsoring people get information and can deal with it. Its same way LMG works with sponsors they got complains about. If no one complains, you can hardly say its their fault for not knowing about some one mention in some random video.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, InsanelySecretD said:

they are not supporting anything a company sponsors an organization, group, event or individual in good faith that the other party will represent msi in a favorable way a large company such as msi cannot monitor every sponsor, if their is an issue its better to email or tweet support to flag in order for msi to cancel the contract and issue an official statement not rant somewhere they are unlikely to see it furthermore every company gets good and bad press so long as it is mostly positive why boycott them

12 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

They might not be aware of type of videos Youtubers make. Sponsor deals are kinda everyday thing and its hard for company to keep track on whats happening. So rather than ranting about it here, you could be a man and tweet/email to MSI and complain with evidence. That way MSI's sponsoring people get information and can deal with it. Its same way LMG works with sponsors they got complains about. If no one complains, you can hardly say its their fault for not knowing about some one mention in some random video.

I've already done that :)

12 hours ago, DatDrunkenPanda said:

they are not supporting anything a company sponsors an organization, group, event or individual in good faith that the other party will represent msi in a favorable way a large company such as msi cannot monitor every sponsor, if their is an issue its better to email or tweet support to flag in order for msi to cancel the contract and issue an official statement not rant somewhere they are unlikely to see it furthermore every company gets good and bad press so long as it is mostly positive why boycott them

'Good faith' is a key phrase here - this is why most if not all contracts have clauses that allow the sponsor to terminate it in case like the one I described above. Now, apart from the fact that I already contacted MSI regarding the unfortunate sponsorship deal, I also wanted to reach out to you as consumers so that you can ‘act with your wallet’ and don’t buy MSI stuff if you’re not supporting messages like that.

And yes – I believe that sponsors have a full responsibility for monitoring the activities of people they sponsor, especially fi that can be done easily online. And they’d better do because the backlash may be undesirable – see Nike and Tiger Woods back in the day J. Nike at the very least had an excuse because what Tiger was doing was not as easily accessible as what online personalities’ content.

Also, don’t tell me that such a monster as MSI cannot dedicate resources to monitor who they sponsor – they can spend one of the sacks of gold they have laying around their headquarters to support such a due diligence.