XFX Intros Radeon HD 7990 Triple Dissipation

lizart951

XFX rolled out a custom design Radeon HD 7990 "Malta" graphics card, its second one since the XFX-branded reference-design card. Named HD 7990 Triple Dissipation, the card is essentially an AMD reference design PCB with a custom cooling solution by XFX, which involves a chunkier aluminium fin stack heatsink over the two GPUs, and its DuraTec dust-repelling fans, topped off with a solid milled aluminium cooler shroud. Based on a pair of Tahiti XT silicons in an internal CrossFire configuration, the XFX HD 7990 Triple Dissipation features out of the box clock speeds of 950 MHz core, and 6.00 GHz memory. The cooler makes the card three slots thick. If you can live with that, the XFX Radeon HD 7990 could be yours for under $750.

256a.jpg256b.jpg256c.jpg256d.jpg

Gigabyte Aorus pro z390 :Intel Core I5 9600K RAM:Kingston HyperX 16 GB: Asus gtx 1070 Ti AE : WD Black SN 750 ,500 GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Kingston Fury HyperX 120 GB, Hitach 500 GB : Corsair RM750x :Colorful Raynor G1 AOC C24G1  Razer Kraken TE Bassilisk Ultimate ,Ornada Chroma

So, they decided to release their own 7990, JUST as R9-2XX is being presented?

Not sure if that was a smart move...

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

You could club somebody to death with that card.

with those 10kg of copper, certainly

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

How long before them fans are used in jets?

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

that looks terrible never liked xfx designs but its also 3 slot card which makes it much worse...

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18