Can my computer play Overwatch @1080p60

ShadowPlay23231

It should be able to play it, but maybe not at max settings. I wouldn't turn any kind of AA on, especially in a game like that.

Do you already have this computer? That's a very important question.

yes but not maxed out, maby medium settings?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Cela1 said:

$200 on GPU.

$300 on case.

*slow clap*

Haha

5 minutes ago, Cela1 said:

$200 on GPU.

$300 on case.

*slow clap*

Priorities bro!

better take a 380 instead of the 270x. sells for the same price but is ahead in performance. or if you can, wait for polatis 10 to (hopefully) come out next month (470, 480 cards)

edit: also you could safe some on the psu. if you want to upgrade in future there is least likely goinig to be any component that will be as powerhungry as an fx-8xxx processor and gpus become way more powerefficient aswell, and even for that current rig 500w 80+ bronze will be more then enought - unless ofcourse you are aiming for some serious overclocking business. 

7 minutes ago, BlackXbonE said:

better take a 380 instead of the 270x. sells for the same price but is ahead in performance. or if you can, wait for polatis 10 to (hopefully) come out next month (470, 480 cards)

I think he already has this PC.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

1 minute ago, DebatED Nothing said:

I think he already has this PC.

hmm... well then. nope, i don't think it will run bf5 on high settings on 1080 @ 60 fps ^^

38 minutes ago, Cela1 said:

$200 on GPU.

$300 on case.

*slow clap*

can't read?

4 minutes ago, Cela1 said:

He edited that in AFTER I posted that :P

what did it say before?

17 hours ago, Lotus said:

It should be able to play it, but maybe not at max settings. I wouldn't turn any kind of AA on, especially in a game like that.

Do you already have this computer? That's a very important question.

i havent finished building it i havent bought the processor but i bought the Graphics Card, RAM, CASE, and motherboard.

Do you think i need a better Graphics card?

For Overwatch? My GTX 860M is able to play it on high settings at 90-120FPS, I'm sure the 370X will be very capable of handling higher settings.

Obviously this isn't the most optimal setup anyway. You spent way too much on the case, the power supply was a rather poor choice, picking an AMD processor was a bad idea unless you're doing a lot of video editing, but even then you could have bought a Xeon E3-1231v3 and had better gaming and editing performance, and an R9 380 would have been a much better GPU choice.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

8 hours ago, ShadowPlay23231 said:

i havent finished building it i havent bought the processor but i bought the Graphics Card, RAM, CASE, and motherboard.

Do you think i need a better Graphics card?

I think you need a different motherboard, CPU, ram, and CPU cooler. What you selected is a very poor use of money. See if you can return the motherboard and ram.

On 07/05/2016 at 9:46 PM, ShadowPlay23231 said:

I was just wondering if it can run 1080p60 because I want to play BF1/BF5 

But since the system requirements didnt come out yet then im not too sure if i can even play it

BTW the case was given to me for $60

I had to replace my nex 750 gold just last week, be careful with this one. Got a 750g2 to replace it. Lots of bad reviews for it.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

On 5/8/2016 at 10:09 PM, Suika said:

For Overwatch? My GTX 860M is able to play it on high settings at 90-120FPS, I'm sure the 370X will be very capable of handling higher settings.

Obviously this isn't the most optimal setup anyway. You spent way too much on the case, the power supply was a rather poor choice, picking an AMD processor was a bad idea unless you're doing a lot of video editing, but even then you could have bought a Xeon E3-1231v3 and had better gaming and editing performance, and an R9 380 would have been a much better GPU choice. 

I dono how you do this cos I've got a 965M and I play on low and never go above 90fps.  If anything, it's my CPU being maxed out and my GPU is barely 60%.   i7-4720HQ 

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

9 hours ago, Samfisher said:

I dono how you do this cos I've got a 965M and I play on low and never go above 90fps.  If anything, it's my CPU being maxed out and my GPU is barely 60%.   i7-4720HQ 

Odd, my i7-4710HQ handles it just fine. Overwatch has relatively low CPU requirements, are you sure there are no random background processes?

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

4 hours ago, Suika said:

Odd, my i7-4710HQ handles it just fine. Overwatch has relatively low CPU requirements, are you sure there are no random background processes?

Overwatch actually has very high CPU requirements compared to many other games.  Everything is closed except the game.  CPU at max, GPU barely above 60%.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I'm still running an FX-8320 and a GTX 660 Superclocked and I get 60fps in 1080p easily on high. I really need to build a new rig......

That´s a weird Hardware Combination. The GPU should always be the most expensive thing in a Gaming PC. 

Anyway, you should be able to reach 60FPS.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO