Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

14 hours ago, n0body said:

You know, I've started reading about aliasing and graphic artefacts one more time (wouldn't know which time), and I just realised, that I didn't really checked my PSU... I think. Not sure, cause if I did, it was really long time ago. Try to do it yourself also, and Im going to do this tomorrow. I've found some shit in polish internet, and if there are some big cases they are always ending at the PSU and voltages topics.

okay

Or not. I can't. I'll do it on monday or smth like that.

On 5/25/2016 at 5:10 PM, n0body said:

Or not. I can't. I'll do it on monday or smth like that.

i am the dumbest person of the world.. i am sleepy and i think what you said would work.. i open the casing and touch the psu.. try to arrange it or i mean place it properly and BOOM.. i was shock.. the pc is open i forgot that... but why am i still alive xD

i forgot i am a gamer for 2 months because of this problem.. i think i just wasted my money buying gta v and dark souls 3.. cant stand those graphics.. hurting my eye so much

did i just found a fix xD look at this i just randomly saw it on youtube

and i dont know what is this but it said to go here ( https://chetanjags.wordpress.com/2015/02/05/real-time-shadows-cascaded-shadow-maps/ ) 

and i saw this images in the website and he clearly said thats how he fix it but we must use a file or exe i dunno 

https://github.com/baldurk/renderdoc

is this a fix.. what am i doing xD 

Maybe try turning off AA ?? It could cause some glitches in mine( I own a 650ti slightly older version of the 750ti) and  even 2XAA would crap my games and cause wierd frame effects, lag and well some glitches... Not to mention that it almost halved my framerate.. And the game looked worse. actually worse 

Game: Need for speed most wanted (2012) running at 1824 by 1026 (coz my monitor happens to be an old tv) All settings but msaa maxxed out..

On 5/26/2016 at 1:54 AM, Ethan9750 said:

Maybe try turning off AA ?? It could cause some glitches in mine( I own a 650ti slightly older version of the 750ti) and  even 2XAA would crap my games and cause wierd frame effects, lag and well some glitches... Not to mention that it almost halved my framerate.. And the game looked worse. actually worse 

Game: Need for speed most wanted (2012) running at 1824 by 1026 (coz my monitor happens to be an old tv) All settings but msaa maxxed out..

it wont do anything.. even if it fix aa... probably i be happy and open my eyes then its just a dream.. thats never going to work.. but thank you for your THEORY? 

those fences... those fences only show up in front of me xd..

5 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

it wont do anything.. even if it fix aa... probably i be happy and open my eyes then its just a dream.. thats never going to work.. but thank you for your THEORY? 

Not really a theory it did happen in mine are there any game optimizations you have made in geforce experience ? 

On 5/26/2016 at 2:17 AM, Ethan9750 said:

Not really a theory it did happen in mine are there any game optimizations you have made in geforce experience ? 

no.. i dont use any geforce shit or any other stuff.. now i know enb isnt the cause of this problem but might be the driver or reshade,sweetfx

TAA is known for the best anti aliasing yet... but what is this?

Untitled32.png3233.png

look at this small image.. .look at those stairs.. i wonder where is the details there.. and you see aliasing.. even at taa

PC master race member is going out of the master race :( 

cant play games anymore

the new doom looks good.. but it might look like classic doom in my pc xD 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have the same problem and I think it's an electrical problem because I found every problems in my ps3. I bought an Ups stabilizer but this problem has not solved, I'm completely lost.

Here are some links that show the problem:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answer...household.html
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-10...t-aliasing.htm

why not try returning the card? i try returning my card in the next few days or maybe the you place the ups stabilizer at the wrong place

2 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

why not try returning the card? i try returning my card in the next few days or maybe the you place the ups stabilizer at the wrong place

I try different PC's and different graphics card and this problem is not solved....

On 6/13/2016 at 3:17 PM, clement1012 said:

I try different PC's and different graphics card and this problem is not solved....

im really lost what to do to just make this problem go away.. i think i go to my friend house.. so far away from my house and lets see if hes pc has problems just like ours

On 14/06/2016 at 8:53 AM, KenjiD5 said:

im really lost what to do to just make this problem go away.. i think i go to my friend house.. so far away from my house and lets see if hes pc has problems just like ours

put us informed if there is a change, even I think the only solution is to ENTERING DSR or buy a 2K or 4K monitor

19 hours ago, wassimal01 said:

put us informed if there is a change, even I think the only solution is to ENTERING DSR or buy a 2K or 4K monitor

i have so many things to do and school.. yeah a cunt like me is still in school... school is ruining my gaming life fuck school.. okay i keep you informed and hey 2k or 4k monitor wont solve it.. so many people try that dont waste your money and time buying that

Hi, I've spent my day looking on videos and comparing it to my PC. I was watching them at my laptop, phone, and main PC, and all of this shit is normal. We can usually spot it, but most of people didn't get it. GTA V is extreme case, where this is really noticeable even at the highest settings, and Rockstar just fucked up "project" with rendering like that. It all depends on our settings, and people with lower specs PCs can notice it more than the others, but GTA V is the first game EVER where even at the low spec atm PCs is that noticeable, and when we did it in GTA we've started to LOOK at problems like this in the others games. So, this is just our mind, and all we can do is to get the best PC we can and try to forget. Sry for my english atm, but this is really late and Im going to sleep.

9 hours ago, n0body said:

Hi, I've spent my day looking on videos and comparing it to my PC. I was watching them at my laptop, phone, and main PC, and all of this shit is normal. We can usually spot it, but most of people didn't get it. GTA V is extreme case, where this is really noticeable even at the highest settings, and Rockstar just fucked up "project" with rendering like that. It all depends on our settings, and people with lower specs PCs can notice it more than the others, but GTA V is the first game EVER where even at the low spec atm PCs is that noticeable, and when we did it in GTA we've started to LOOK at problems like this in the others games. So, this is just our mind, and all we can do is to get the best PC we can and try to forget. Sry for my english atm, but this is really late and Im going to sleep.

Yeah do you think this is normal? im having z fighting issues where anti aliasing never do anything.. i saw that when i plug my cellphone to my pc i notice my cellphone graphics in games change too.. i play minecraft pe recently then when i walk all the blocks is jagged which must not happen and i play some games with shadows.. guess what.. they are pixelated.. your wrong about low end pc.. i am using geforce 210 for the past 4 years and i just changed to 750 ti last february. even though i dont use any aa in my geforce 210.. theres no jaggies and anything it look like it was set to 8x msaa.. when i change to 750 ti it was all good but i can notices jaggies in aa off so i use 8x msaa and it was all fine then i was playing gta v in march then i am happy to see the shadows get more BLACKIER and then what i did not notice is it was now pixelated.. i play mw2 first mission then i saw rocks,npcs,objects,props popping in like shit then i started to lose my shit so i go to nvidia control panel and change everything to the highest but it dont do shit.. i played fallout 4.. damn even taa have jaggies now and you know you just cant tell me that TAA has jaggies because you know its the best anti aliasing up to this day yet.. im seeing stairs being jagged and waving and i cant see clear now because the colors are messed up and it can be only fix by anti aliasing.. but where is anti aliasing

Seriously, there is no point to keep that topic active if you lose your head over it. You have to deal with it right now, you're not the only one who experience this weirdness, i've been too since now January, for some people it dates back to 5 years ago, and never they could fix the problem, so don't even bother RMA your card or change the whole hardware you have, it will be pointless, wasting money, and see you even more curse in your posts alone. Play your games, yes it's ugly, but it's your only solution for the moment.

At this point, only someone who actually have an improvement should reply in here, no need to turn around pointing aliasing, pop-ins, weird lod and shadow resolutions, i'm sure some people can't even notice the problem because they can't actually see it on pictures or video, only those "affected" by it can clearly see it.

As for what clement said (and i think you posted too on canardpc forums), i thought about an electric problem too, but it's way too far fetched, and pretty much as few people said, there would be more malfunctions.

3 hours ago, jinx33 said:

Seriously, there is no point to keep that topic active if you lose your head over it. You have to deal with it right now, you're not the only one who experience this weirdness, i've been too since now January, for some people it dates back to 5 years ago, and never they could fix the problem, so don't even bother RMA your card or change the whole hardware you have, it will be pointless, wasting money, and see you even more curse in your posts alone. Play your games, yes it's ugly, but it's your only solution for the moment.

At this point, only someone who actually have an improvement should reply in here, no need to turn around pointing aliasing, pop-ins, weird lod and shadow resolutions, i'm sure some people can't even notice the problem because they can't actually see it on pictures or video, only those "affected" by it can clearly see it.

As for what clement said (and i think you posted too on canardpc forums), i thought about an electric problem too, but it's way too far fetched, and pretty much as few people said, there would be more malfunctions.

nice reply dude.. yeah i should not keep this post active. 

On 5/27/2016 at 1:32 AM, KenjiD5 said:

PC master race member is going out of the master race :( 

cant play games anymore

the only wrong thing I can see in that video is you enabling fxaa and 2xmsaa expecting that to get rid of all aliasing, including the visible temporal aliasing.

We've been over this, just upgrade your gpu. Remember I'm the one who created the original topic and my new r9 290x is doing its job perfectly with proper high AA turned on.

Every day I see more people at the problem. Today I saw all our problems an internet cafe. All computers had problems. Like us. So I began to get used.

3 hours ago, Demiqas said:

the only wrong thing I can see in that video is you enabling fxaa and 2xmsaa expecting that to get rid of all aliasing, including the visible temporal aliasing.

We've been over this, just upgrade your gpu. Remember I'm the one who created the original topic and my new r9 290x is doing its job perfectly with proper high AA turned on.

Did you solve the problem like this?

12 hours ago, Demiqas said:

no i can play before with that anti aliasing option.. what you dont know is that walls and my character have dancing jagged lines and that is not normal.. if you come here to my house and play with my pc you be shit brix.. i know that the far objects must have aliasing but even behind me even in front of my character even zoomed in theres aliasing and in every other games i have shadow box issue.. and the only thing i know that must have shadow box issue is gta v.. tell me does fallout 4 have this shadow box issue? no right then why its happening to my pc? yes even if i upgrade to 980Ti or maybe 1080 it wont fix it.. im planning on buying DOOM 2016 but the thing i was scared is it might look like borderlands 2 or some shit because of these bullshits..

i tried playing at the highest AA option.. still dancing jagged lines even in front of me.. 

10 hours ago, serstoney said:

Every day I see more people at the problem. Today I saw all our problems an internet cafe. All computers had problems. Like us. So I began to get used.

im beginning to think this is happening on all pc now because it might be window shit or nvidia/amd shit

9 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

AA doesn't work well on lower end cards.  A 750ti is not a beastly card at all.  It's a budget GPU.  Even if you set a game to run at ultras doesn't mean the settings apply if the card can't render the graphics that high.  What you are witnessing is the card's capability.

i know this is not normal.. even at highest aa i can see jagged lines.. IN FRONT OF ME! i know far objects or far distance must have aliasing but why? and i also have shimmering or i mean flickering textures in all of my games and i cant just say if its my pc or just the game because you know not all games have nice texture optimization.. in dark souls 3 if look down then i see a ground so far down there.. its stretched like what the fuck.. the 1 tile is big now and take about 15 tiles so all i can see is the ground being stretched... and pls tell me dark souls 3 have bad aliasing :) whenever i watch a video of a boss tutorial.. i feel sad because their graphics is nice while me.. even at max resolution the fonts the any other shits look like i was set to 800x600 resolution

4 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

No, your card is a budget gaming card.  It's not going to run games like GTA V, DS 3, and other high graphical games well at high settings.  Just because the game can look nice doesn't mean it will on your card.  You are trying to force your card to do things it isn't capable of doing.  The only real fix is to upgrade to a better card.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.. im running ds3 at max settings with 60 solid fps.. and then you are telling me i cant run it... bwahahhahaha when i first bought this gpu i can run gta v at max settings without advanced options and 4xmsaa at 45-60 fps and you tell me it cant run it... dude your answer is VERY VERY USELESS.. 

34 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.. im running ds3 at max settings with 60 solid fps.. and then you are telling me i cant run it... bwahahhahaha when i first bought this gpu i can run gta v at max settings without advanced options and 4xmsaa at 45-60 fps and you tell me it cant run it... dude your answer is VERY VERY USELESS.. 

What resolution are you running at? At 1080p the 750 Ti gets 30 FPS  maxed out on DS3. Texture pop in issues is likely because your card isn't very good. See if you can borrow a different card and test it.

7 minutes ago, l__T__l said:

What resolution are you running at? At 1080p the 750 Ti gets 30 FPS  maxed out on DS3. Texture pop in issues is likely because your card isn't very good. See if you can borrow a different card and test it.

768p

That first post sounds very familiar... I'm not sure I want to start another of these, but we should get together people who know what you are describing.

@MEC-777 @Demiqas

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.