Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games

8 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

That first post sounds very familiar... I'm not sure I want to start another of these, but we should get together people who know what you are describing.

@MEC-777 @Demiqas

wow :D Thanks 

i watch some ds3 graphx comparison videos.. my aa on doesnt even reach the looks of aa off in normal pc.. im seeing so many jagged lines on buildings and floating white lines everywhere.. sign of a defective gpu?

My problem dates back to 03/20/2015, after the purchase of gtx 970, I have spent one year with this problem ( Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games ), even the color was less clear, after I have changed my graphics card gtx 780 ti and the two first samine this problem has disappeared, after he returned but with 50% less than before is my situation improve, I plan in the future to buy a gtx 1070 or r9 490 with a gold 2k monitor 4k to eliminate the 50% artifact is left, because I have apersu that when I use the dSR 2k picture becomes sharper and aliasing is less visible.

46 minutes ago, wassimal01 said:

My problem dates back to 03/20/2015, after the purchase of gtx 970, I have spent one year with this problem ( Pixelated Shadows,Texture Pop Ins,Low Draw Distance in all games ), even the color was less clear, after I have changed my graphics card gtx 780 ti and the two first samine this problem has disappeared, after he returned but with 50% less than before is my situation improve, I plan in the future to buy a gtx 1070 or r9 490 with a gold 2k monitor 4k to eliminate the 50% artifact is left, because I have apersu that when I use the dSR 2k picture becomes sharper and aliasing is less visible.

i did not understand half of what you said but i see what you are trying to say.. would this problem go away after rma?

I have a request Demiqas if he solved this problem, and he answered me:

yeah, upgrade your GPU and turn up the settings

12 hours ago, wassimal01 said:

I have a request Demiqas if he solved this problem, and he answered me:

yeah, upgrade your GPU and turn up the settings

what.. im totally playing dark souls 3 at max now.. that wont do maybe 1070(80) fixed this problem

1 hour ago, KenjiD5 said:

what.. im totally playing dark souls 3 at max now.. that wont do maybe 1070(80) fixed this problem

I don't play dark souls 3 but I am fairly certain that game doesn't support anti aliasing, yeah that's going to look jagged.

28 minutes ago, Demiqas said:

I don't play dark souls 3 but I am fairly certain that game doesn't support anti aliasing, yeah that's going to look jagged.

wow your picture is ... giving me nightmares can you please bring back the old picture

11 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

wow your picture is ... giving me nightmares can you please bring back the old picture

14 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

thank you for putting us know if there is chagement after upgrade your graphics card

14 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

never

8 hours ago, wassimal01 said:

thank you for putting us know if there is chagement after upgrade your graphics card

im going to say the truth here.

1st i will rma this card

2nd if nothing happens i remove my ram

3rd if nothing happens i buy a new completely pc setup and i will not use the any thing from the old pc and even not connect to the wifi my old pc is using (not 1080)

4th if nothing happens i upgrade the cpu and gpu to i7 and 1080 okay that will maybe be on july or august

On 6/18/2016 at 6:38 PM, KenjiD5 said:

768p

Is that the native resolution of your monitor? Please tell me you're not stretching the image to fit your screen.

CPU - Ryzen Threadripper 2950X | Motherboard - X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4x8GB DDR4-3200 14-13-13-21 | GPU - Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition | Case - Inwin 909 (Silver) | Storage - Samsung 950 Pro 500GB, Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Samsung 840 Evo 500GB, HGST DeskStar 6TB, WD Black 2TB | PSU - Corsair AX1600i | Display - DELL ULTRASHARP U3415W |

7 hours ago, Carclis said:

Is that the native resolution of your monitor? Please tell me you're not stretching the image to fit your screen.

thats my native resolution... bro i have a question which should i pick? witcher 3 or mgs v? i fell inlove with the beginning of mgs v but i think the rest of the game would be boring but which game is better and why? i will buy tomorrow

2 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

thats my native resolution... bro i have a question which should i pick? witcher 3 or mgs v? i fell inlove with the beginning of mgs v but i think the rest of the game would be boring but which game is better and why? i will buy tomorrow

That's a tough call. I'm inclined to say MGSV just because I'm not a big fan of most RPG's and it was more favoured by most people. It's definitely easier on the GPU too :D

CPU - Ryzen Threadripper 2950X | Motherboard - X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4x8GB DDR4-3200 14-13-13-21 | GPU - Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition | Case - Inwin 909 (Silver) | Storage - Samsung 950 Pro 500GB, Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Samsung 840 Evo 500GB, HGST DeskStar 6TB, WD Black 2TB | PSU - Corsair AX1600i | Display - DELL ULTRASHARP U3415W |

20 hours ago, Carclis said:

That's a tough call. I'm inclined to say MGSV just because I'm not a big fan of most RPG's and it was more favoured by most people. It's definitely easier on the GPU too :D

i have it right now but the problem is i have so many problems going on with the game.. right now my game just keep going back to 700mb and im having white screen

Hello i have a theory that all of this problem is cause of anti aliasing.. the reflections are jagged because of the anti aliasing not fully working,those shimmering grasses are cause of anti aliasing and those pixelated shadows are also cause of anti aliasing.. im going to upgrade to 1080 in the next few weeks and i will check if these problems are gone. i have not heard any problem with 10xx so it might be good. the technomancer really have good graphics but when i check to see if it have the nice graphics in my pc.. shit it look like shit. shit. shit. shit. those pixelated shadows are really noticable even how far your camera is. i cant even play gta v with first person due to the pixelated shadows. about the low draw distance i think it is normal it does not bother me that much right now but only the aa bother me so much. i have my nvidia control panel working before and i set the tranparency to the max and it improve the aa but you know it is still having some jagged edge then one day i turn off the transparency it look so bad and i cant make nvidia control panel save settings i think due to me removing some random nvidia files so i need to download a new driver or reformat the pc again.anyway im about to buy witcher 3. i heard problems on it like low grass distance and anti aliasing but when i watch videos of it i only see few anti aliasing problem and i think that is the only thing that will affect my picture quality when i play it. dunno yet anyway if you have any solutions just reply what is it 

Played The Witcher 3 recently with Blood and Wine release, and i can tell you you will see tons of aliasing with the resolution you're playing. Shadows are fully drawing as you're walking toward it, grass is rendering the same way, and a really bad case of pop-in, i can tell it was not like that when i bought the game a year ago, even streaming it my friends could tell its effed up. There is even areas where shadows are displayed where there's supposed to be none.

I really hope you don't mind buy an expensive card knowing that might not change anything. People been saying in this topic it's because of low end cards, well nope. I do remember on the other topic started by demiqas that people owning GTX 970 or R9 290 having that problem too, but some might have short memory or just didn't read there.

It's not just anti aliasing, and no low draw distance is not normal. Can't tell what is it, just can tell it's been different since January for me, maybe when i updated drivers for Just Cause 3. I can also tell image on my tv is way too sharp, while sharpness is set to 0, and my brothers having weird blurred and aliased display on their respective hardware.

Just gotta deal with it personally, it's a pain on newer games like Tomb Raider or Dark Souls 3, but nothing seems to fix this until it vanished by itself, randomly just like it came.

3 hours ago, jinx33 said:

Played The Witcher 3 recently with Blood and Wine release, and i can tell you you will see tons of aliasing with the resolution you're playing. Shadows are fully drawing as you're walking toward it, grass is rendering the same way, and a really bad case of pop-in, i can tell it was not like that when i bought the game a year ago, even streaming it my friends could tell its effed up. There is even areas where shadows are displayed where there's supposed to be none.

I really hope you don't mind buy an expensive card knowing that might not change anything. People been saying in this topic it's because of low end cards, well nope. I do remember on the other topic started by demiqas that people owning GTX 970 or R9 290 having that problem too, but some might have short memory or just didn't read there.

It's not just anti aliasing, and no low draw distance is not normal. Can't tell what is it, just can tell it's been different since January for me, maybe when i updated drivers for Just Cause 3. I can also tell image on my tv is way too sharp, while sharpness is set to 0, and my brothers having weird blurred and aliased display on their respective hardware.

Just gotta deal with it personally, it's a pain on newer games like Tomb Raider or Dark Souls 3, but nothing seems to fix this until it vanished by itself, randomly just like it came.

well so you want me to not buy 1080? okay i just want to buy it because i heard no problems about it and that low draw distance in blood and wine is normal 

i have not finished downloading witcher 3 on steam yet so i dunno. it will be finish tomorrow.. i havent buy blood and wine yet cause i dont even know what to think about witcher.. i downloaded a crack witcher 2 last year but it wont run on my geforce 210 so i dont know anything about witcher yet.. all i know is that.. its full of xxx scenes

I was not talking only about Blood and Wine anyway, globally the Witcher 3, and every game have a strange blurry low res LOD, and when textures and meshes are popping practically at your feet (this and a strange lighting behavior), sorry but no, it's definitely not normal. And the video is on PS4, not PC.

And i didn't say i don't want you to buy a new GFX, i just said it might not change anything and you will waste money. Few people tried to change their whole rig or buy a new one, and it's still here, so knock yourself out if you wanna try, not my concern.

Hello Guys, i have the similar problems. Flickering Shadows, Anti Aliasing Problems, Jagged Lines and Z-Fighting that i discuss in another forum.

https://www.sysnative.com/forums/hardware/20286-gpu-anti-aliasing-not-working-any-games.html

My all components are 11 months old.

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.5hz (default no success)
GPU: Galax 970 HOF (different drivers no success)
MB: Asus Ranger Vii (latest)
Memory: Gskill 2400 (default no success)
PSU: EVGA 850 B2
144Hz Mon (i have tried other Hz but no success)
W10 (latest)

Yes i used, ENB in all games, but problem is not about GPU.

Last thing i remembered

- I had bitcoin miner virus in my computer.

- I was trying some good NVinspector settings to use for Elder Scroll Online.

- Tried some OC my GPU.

- Some Power lost due to electrics.

I reformatted my ssd to get rid of virus. After this i tried to play GTA V and i saw everything was fucked. Look to another games and everygame has problems.

Anyways, 

1) I changed GPU

2) tried iGpu

3) Another HDD and unplug all others

4) Changed Memories 

5) Default settings of my CPU OC.

6) Default settings of Ram OC.

7) DVI Cables and HDMI.

8) Plug to TV

9) Clean PC

but nothing solved my problem. The issue remains. This weekend ill try with new psu and do many other variations. Ill let you know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspects: CPU, MOBO, PSU, ESD (electro static discharge), Case

a) Can any one try , remove the mainboard from the case and try like that ?

b) Try option a with new PSU ?

c) Try option b with new CPU ?

c) Try option c with new MOBO ?

17 hours ago, Karalum said:

Hello Guys, i have the similar problems. Flickering Shadows, Anti Aliasing Problems, Jagged Lines and Z-Fighting that i discuss in another forum.

https://www.sysnative.com/forums/hardware/20286-gpu-anti-aliasing-not-working-any-games.html

My all components are 11 months old.

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.5hz (default no success)
GPU: Galax 970 HOF (different drivers no success)
MB: Asus Ranger Vii (latest)
Memory: Gskill 2400 (default no success)
PSU: EVGA 850 B2
144Hz Mon (i have tried other Hz but no success)
W10 (latest)

Yes i used, ENB in all games, but problem is not about GPU.

Last thing i remembered

- I had bitcoin miner virus in my computer.

- I was trying some good NVinspector settings to use for Elder Scroll Online.

- Tried some OC my GPU.

- Some Power lost due to electrics.

I reformatted my ssd to get rid of virus. After this i tried to play GTA V and i saw everything was fucked. Look to another games and everygame has problems.

Anyways, 

1) I changed GPU

2) tried iGpu

3) Another HDD and unplug all others

4) Changed Memories 

5) Default settings of my CPU OC.

6) Default settings of Ram OC.

7) DVI Cables and HDMI.

8) Plug to TV

9) Clean PC

but nothing solved my problem. The issue remains. This weekend ill try with new psu and do many other variations. Ill let you know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspects: CPU, MOBO, PSU, ESD (electro static discharge), Case

a) Can any one try , remove the mainboard from the case and try like that ?

b) Try option a with new PSU ?

c) Try option b with new CPU ?

c) Try option c with new MOBO ?

your a good help here bro so now i know that even if i rma this 750 ti to change it to a another 750 ti stock it wont full be removed..all i remember is that i download a reshade or sweetfx mod for fallout 4 and then that is the time i saw these problems. why does microsoft dont do anything? do they want us to be all infected with these virus just for them to start removing these bullshits? anyway im about to play witcher 3 later and it will be the first time i open it.. please god make it look good please my god.. i hate the beach in gta v that is the place where anti aliasing,pixelated shadows are gathering up to make the game look shit. i cant even watch videos in youtube due to this problem even real life videos is having pixelated shadows and jagged aa like what the fuck this virus is the most hi tech virus ever.. it can fuck with videos,pictures and games. anyway im seeing my card as a faulty one now so i will still rma it and i wish it remove it.. if not then im going to buy 1080 and if it still not look good.. pc master race member is OUT!

I have sold my card gtx 780 ti and I'll buy a amd rx 480. Demiqas has changed his card for amd r9 290x and his problem was solved and I'll do the same thing (I do not ever would buy a nvidia card because my problem have Appear with gtx 970)

1 hour ago, wassimal01 said:

I have sold my card gtx 780 ti and I'll buy a amd rx 480. Demiqas has changed his card for amd r9 290x and his problem was solved and I'll do the same thing (I do not ever would buy a nvidia card because my problem have Appear with gtx 970)

so does it fix it? is the problems gone? did they go away? im playing witcher 3 right now and dunno if i should feel amazed or i should feel dazed because of the fuck up graphics

yes he told me that all his problems were graphic was gone after the changes gpu