Got my new LTT WAN hoodie

Lilithty

Sploosh

Better than I expected. So good!

Anyone else get one and be unable to find the sun glasses pocket? On mine it seems to just have 2 flash drive pockets. 

mines the same way. also i just thought i would let you know to be careful with the cable loops on my sweater one of them let go

how noticeable is that shiny text in the hood? is it really obvious or uncomfortable?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

how noticeable is that shiny text in the hood? is it really obvious or uncomfortable?

it is really comfy and the text is noticeable enough but it looks really good

50 minutes ago, Ryan_Van_Mass said:

it is really comfy and the text is noticeable enough but it looks really good

hm

thats the one thing putting me off, the large chrome LTT label in the hood

could you maybe take a pic of what it looks like from behind (with the hood off) ?

the pictures on ncix dont really show it well

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Sorry about not paying attention to the thread. Was dead yesterday. 

As Ryan_Van_Mass said you can't feel the text while wearing it all. Also while wearing the jacket I can't tell it is there and no one else can either as far as I know

@Enderman