How come pc gaming is "Dying"

zerouplol12

Because people make those people think that you have to have 32gbs of ram and a i7 to game.

You forgot the GT 610

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

LMAO Steam passes 7 million users online at one time, you can't call it dying  ;)

AMD FX-8350 Asus M5A-99X R2.0 EVO Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 (9-9-9-24 @1600MHz) - Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 (OC 1000MHz) - Corsair TX-650

Corsair H100i Fractal Design R4 Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 MadCatz R.A.T. 7 WD Caviar Black 2TB and Samsung 840 120GB

==="Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose" ~ Master Yoda===

It's not

Evidence:

Star Citizen for PC has raised $32M

Steam has 7M users Minimun at all times

YouTube Gaming Section is full of PC gaming commentary

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Funny how PS4 had what 2.1 million consoles sold.

And PC games like League of Legends and World of Wacraft have what.. 40 million people playing it a month? Factor in other games like SC2, Dota, Counter-Strike..

It's only just beginning.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Because people make those people think that you have to have 32gbs of ram and a i7 to game.

and a devil13

Funny how PS4 had what 2.1 million consoles sold.

And PC games like League of Legends and World of Wacraft have what.. 40 million people playing it a month? Factor in other games like SC2, Dota, Counter-Strike..

It's only just beginning.

not to mention steam just hit a record high number of concurrent users(7m), and xbox live maxed out in 2012 at 2million online at once.

Well I thought it was growing more than ever :P

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Steam is bigger then XboxLive.
GPUs sales are going up aswell as the investments.
Battlefield has most players on PC.
DOTA 2,LOL,Starcraft 2!!
Games like Mortal Kombat,Injustice and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 are now on PC.
The Free2Play market is huge and is for most games PC exclusiv.
MINECRAFT
And there are still millions of people that play Facebook games on there PC.

PC gaming is bigger then ever and is growing faster then ever.

RTX2070OC 

I like PC gaming and all I use my PC to play indie games and fun mods and such, but console gaming is a generally better experience the community is nicer you get amazing first party games and you don't have to mess with game and control settings

No way i am gonna stop gaming in my pc. If you stop because people say so you are not a true gamer!! :P

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

I disagree with the premise of this topic. Nobody with any reasonable level of awareness these days says that PC gaming is dying. The doomsday predictions for PC kept coming for more than 10 years but in the last few years all that talk has stopped. At least that's what I noticed. It's true that the PC market is declining but not the PC gaming market; the numbers are now impossible to ignore which is why you will never find any reputable media outlet these days saying pc gaming is dying... It used to be a popular opinion back in 2006, definitely not now.

The entry-level consumer PC market is declining, no question. The gaming/enthusiast market isn't, though.

It's not! PC gaming is too stronK with a 'k'!! :lol:  lol

Well I don't know how you guys do it,  I brought a P3 733 with voodoo 3 3500 GPU back in '99 . It played everything, it was awesome.  But over time the games have been getting harder and harder to play, now I can't play hardly anything on it, SO yeah, pc gaming is dying.  BF4 won't even install.  :(  PC is useless now. :ph34r:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.