300-350 € video editing pc

Hello!

I need a 300-350 € video editing pc. Is that even possible? If yes, I'm considering about buying the Intel Pentium G3258 or AMD x4 860K (I'm not going to OC the cpu) are those good choices? I'm not planing to play any games on that pc so the video card doesn't need to be that good... Also I'm not planing to upgrade the pc. It would be just for video editing. The OS doesn't have to be in the price. I'm maybe going with Linux or buying Windows 7 or 8.1 from G2A or Kinguin.net.

EDIT: I looked at AMD FX 4300 is that good a choice?

Thank you! :) 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor  (€99.90 @ Caseking)
Motherboard: ASRock 980DE3/U3S3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  (€56.66 @ Mindfactory)
Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€31.88 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€49.99 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Case: BitFenix Comrade ATX Mid Tower Case  (€41.43 @ Mindfactory)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€56.84 @ Mindfactory)
Total: €336.70
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-31 22:14 CEST+0200

@Aytex Thank you! :) It doesn't look bad! But the cpu is almost 30 dollars more and the HDD costs 60 euros. But I think that I can older these parts from Amazon or something like that.

But did you forgot the gpu?

1 minute ago, Varpin said:

@Aytex Thank you! :) It doesn't look bad! But the cpu is almost 30 dollars more and the HDD costs 60 euros. But I think that I can older these parts from Amazon or something like that.

But did you forgot the gpu?

I forgot a gpu...

what about used parts?

@Aytex No problem! I got one place here where people can leave their old pc parts and they sell them super cheap! You can search them somewhere if you want to, but I already got a place where I can buy them :) Although I haven't been there yet so I don't know exactly what gpus and other parts they sell...

18 minutes ago, Varpin said:

Hello!

I need a 300-350 € video editing pc. Is that even possible? If yes, I'm considering about buying the Intel Pentium G3258 or AMD x4 860K (I'm not going to OC the cpu) are those good choices? I'm not planing to play any games on that pc so the video card doesn't need to be that good... Also I'm not planing to upgrade the pc. It would be just for video editing. The OS doesn't have to be in the price. I'm maybe going with Linux or buying Windows 7 or 8.1 from G2A or Kinguin.net.

EDIT: I looked at AMD FX 4300 is that good a choice?

Thank you! :) 

Are you going to edit 1080p footage? if you're going to, you'll probably will need to save some money. 500-550 Euros will do better. Unless you get Used hardware.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 hour ago, Varpin said:

Here's probably the minimum you'd want to spend, it'll be pretty solid for the money, maybe with a bit more buy a better board that you can OC on and that'll be more stable, but if you go AM3+ buy the 8 core so you have the best CPU for the socket

just live without a case for a while

PCPartPicker part list: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/ZD6MP6
Price breakdown by merchant: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/ZD6MP6/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD FX-8320E 3.2GHz 8-Core Processor  (€128.98 @ Mindfactory)
Motherboard: ASRock 970M PRO3 Micro ATX AM3+/AM3 Motherboard  (€67.17 @ Mindfactory)
Memory: Crucial 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€62.84 @ Mindfactory)
Storage: Western Digital Blue 1TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€48.76 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: XFX Radeon HD 5450 1GB Video Card  (€29.89 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Power Supply: Super Flower Golden Green HX 350W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  (€54.90 @ Caseking)
Total: €392.54
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-31 23:07 CEST+0200

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?