Anyone else think the nVidia logo's look old?

Clanscorpia

I don't think it looks any older or newer than AMD's logos.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I think it should be purple and phallic just to remind us how great their drivers are as of late.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

50 minutes ago, Nup said:

I like the Nvidia logo.. the green arrow things? they look great. 

That's the GeForce logo. nVidia's  logo is a green eye-ish thing

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

13 hours ago, MrUnknownEMC said:

Well what about nike logo/macas ... it pretty much the same for years. They dont need to change their logo if it still recognizable.

Well the modern trend is flat lines, 2D looks, and if you every had an iOS 6 device or lower the logo on bootup was much rounder and more 3D than it is now. That why I think the nVidia logo looks dated

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

14 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

I haven't owned the real copy in 7 years so I haven't seen it in ages but 5 looks like Halo? Have we found something?! Th

ey might be in the same universe?!? Making 4 might be something I'd actually do though. I'll start looking at the AoE 3  scripts and find the language. Hopefully it's DirectX 10

Huh, 5 does look a little halo like doesn't it? But wouldn't you think they would chuck the halo name to it to try and get the fan boys who will buy anything with 'halo' in the title to come buy it, or dare I ever think Halo Wars was what came of that game?

But I would love to give modding 3 a go, but right now uni is in full swing and I just simply don't have the time required to learn how to do it, however this site does offer some interesting mods already made

http://www.moddb.com/mods/age-of-empires-iii-improvement-mod

3 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

That's the GeForce logo. nVidia's  logo is a green eye-ish thing

Oh yeah, I had never looked of difference between them! cheers! That being the the Nvidia one isnt too bad at all. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?