GTA V released

Snickerzz

Its officially out but NOT PC >:ccccc

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Im sure they will port it over. Also im not that excited about it really. I feel that it wont live up to its hype

I cant wait for the port, I picked up a copy for ps3

I am now in the market for a ps3

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

I'll never understand why people like this game.

Whenever I tried to play it all I ended up doing is playing for 20 mins and killing people until a flock of tanks raid me and I die and get bored and quit.

Error: 410

Stop posting GTA stuff I'm trying to avoid it. I don't want to ruin my PC experience with it.

Whenever I tried to play it all I ended up doing is playing for 20 mins and killing people until a flock of tanks raid me and I die and get bored and quit.

Did you even do the campaign?

The first half of that is true, the second half not so much. I can fuck around on GTA for hours and not get bored.

Stop posting GTA stuff I'm trying to avoid it. I don't want to ruin my PC experience with it.

Then whatever you do don't go over to www.reddit.com/r/gaming

Then whatever you do don't go over to www.reddit.com/r/gaming

Thanks for the warning. I'm also avoiding Imgur for a few days </3

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PC PORT! so sad how devs still make the master race wait....brings a tear to my eye :'(

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Did you even do the campaign?

I tried to but killing people was more fun than the campaign until killing stuff and stealing cars to drive in circles got boring then I never felt like touching the story again.

The campaign just never really interested me. I just might not be a fan of sandbox in general because I think I had the same issue in Saints Row.

Error: 410

Im sure they will port it over. Also im not that excited about it really. I feel that it wont live up to its hype

yea in 9 months ,_,

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I geniunely wonder why people hype themselves over this game
like, what's so damn special about this game? something I'll never understand

yea in 9 months ,_,

Like even on console. When i watched that video that guy was more excited for it to just be gta v. he was wowing at everything even things that werent even impressive. the only impressive thing i see is map size and detail and thats about it. but he was like WOW DRIVING. WOW THAT WAS IN THE TRAILER. WOW A REALISTIC POLICE CHASE. To me its just the fact that the title is GTA makes people crazy

Like even on console. When i watched that video that guy was more excited for it to just be gta v. he was wowing at everything even things that werent even impressive. the only impressive thing i see is map size and detail and thats about it. but he was like WOW DRIVING. WOW THAT WAS IN THE TRAILER. WOW A REALISTIC POLICE CHASE. To me its just the fact that the title is GTA makes people crazy

im not watching anything, i watched like 1 minute of driving and him (olli) jumping over a gate near the end of the vid thats about it. I really dont want to ruin it for myself if i get it on pc. Honestly the animations looked like gta 4s and the textures look like the ones from gta sa but slightly more HD. Ill be very disappointed if they arent better on pc and ill probably give up on R* if its a shit port like gta 4

I am just going to come in and give you all the bad news. 

"If we look at all games in the Grand Theft Auto series since Vice City, we can see that it's about 462 days, on average, between the announcement of the game and the announcement (not release) of the PC version. It's a slightly more reasonable 212 days between the first console release and the PC release."

"If we take the average time between console and PC announcement and add it to GTA 5′s original announcement date of October 13, 2011, that should have put the PC release date announcement around January 17, 2013. No such luck. Assuming they're going to make us wait just as stupidly long as they did for GTA 4 (821 days from the first E3 tease, for the record), we'll be hearing about a PC release date around January 11, 2014. Every main series entry since Vice City has failed to announce a PC ship date until after the first console version shipped."

tumblr_mlirgg3LVI1s3c4xeo1_500.jpg

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

One of the headlines in Ireland as GTA V is released LOL!!

Employers warned to watch out for outbreak of 'GTA flu'

Source:

http://www.breakingnews.ie/discover/employers-warned-to-watch-out-for-outbreak-of-gta-flu-607074.html

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Only gta game I have ever owned/played:

2s7hz4i.jpg

Maybe I should buy gta v when it comes to pc? >.<

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

it's getting 10/10 almost everywhere... then again so did GTA 4 and I didn't like it nearly as much as the older ones...

Been playing for most of today. Borrowed mates console and the game was cheap.

Quick review: Story so far is REALLY good. Like legit good. Gameplay and all that is mix and match but feels overall balanced.

Cons: AA must be on Zero because it looks terrible, Jaggies everywhere, Pop in...Draw distance...Low Textures...Resolution Upsale (720>1080)...Everything noticeable from PC back to Console is present.

If and hopefully when it releases on PC it'll be a must for sure...with SSAA this game would look sick. But so far i think if you wanna play it, rent it...but if you really wanna wait then definitely wait.

This game is amazing, I've been playing with a friend, the graphics on console weren't too bad on Youtube, but actually seeing it on 160cm TV that's only 1080p?

Three words, dat pixel density. Which makes the lack of AA even more apparent, oh god my poor eyes. Muddy textures, insane pop-in and jaggies AHOY! I seriously wish they'd hurry up with a PC version.

This game is amazing, I've been playing with a friend, the graphics on console weren't too bad on Youtube, but actually seeing it on 160cm TV that's only 1080p?

Three words, dat pixel density. Which makes the lack of AA even more apparent, oh god my poor eyes.

It really is aye?

My eyes in the opening were straining more than a wee bit. Everything looks like it 'will' be nice if some awesome as hell Rendering was done (SSAA,FXAA) But dat pop-in/Jaggies on errything.

GTA IV made me realize how broken a game could be.....hopefully they do it right this time (not that I'm going to buy it)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!