tips for self confidence and asking a girl out

11 hours ago, maulemall said:

As a Father of a "grill" in High school please take this the way it's intended... Stay the fuck away from my daughter. She has enough crap in her life to do other than to deal with some kid who spends his days on a computer asking guys what he should do.

You're not FUN.

BE FUN.

HAVE FUN.

lol dude... i live like on the other side of the country. also why would i bother in going all the way across the country to see your "grill" dont know if your serious or joking so yeah... bash me all you want. whatever suits you :)

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

1 minute ago, glitchmaster0001 said:

lol dude... i live like on the other side of the country. also why would i bother in going all the way across the country to see your "grill" dont know if your serious or joking so yeah... bash me all you want. whatever suits you :)

My friend you are to young to have such worries...

But listen, If that is your biggest problem then you have a good life.

All things will happen in time.

Just stay away from my daughter.

11 hours ago, Omon_Ra said:

TL:DR, but my thoughts: Don't worry about it, it's high school. Yeah, it seems like a big deal now, but it's only 4 years of your life (hopefully). Think of everyone you know as 'in beta' and in need of serious work (yourself included). I would like to say that people change, but plenty of people stay stuck in the 'high school' mentality; being caught up in thinking that popularity and all that crap matter. Don't be one of them. Just do your thing, you're the only one who can decide your happiness.

i used to be like that until i realized that at the end of the day being popular or not in high school doesnt matter. at the end of the day when you graduate high school and move on with like no matter what your first job (your lucky if you even get a first job) will be a minimum wage job with horrible pay and working conditions. both the "popular kid/ cool kid" and the "nerd/geek" would be flipping burgers at mcdonalds or stuck being the janitor at walmart. at that point it just depends on the indivual person willing to make the commitment of seeking and getting a higher education and then that would  in turn get them a better job with more pay and better working conditions. 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

Or realize your actually gay and decide men are way easier :D

Jk (but really thats what happened to me lol)

There is no tip for self confidence it comes with time, just try to find things you like take care of yourself and finf pride in yourself as well.

Also avoid self insulting joked one or two is fine but thats it, its really not attractive, you want to at least appear confident

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |