Best aircooler for under 100€

Hi! I am looking for a good and quiet cpu cooler for my i5 4670K. I am thinking about the Noctua NH-D15 but I want to know if its worth it, or should I go for another cooler and if yes, which one.  I am currently using some cheap allinone liquid cooler but it is too loud for my liking. Thanks in advance.

Just now, 8-Bit Ninja said:

why an air cooler? At 100 euros you could buy a decent aio 

Because bad experiences with earlier water cooler. My current cooler keeps my cpu cool but it destroys my ears. Also I dont have a place to put a double radiator cooler. 

NH d15 Should outperform most aio coolers out there. go for it.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

i have a ShadowRock 2, its huge, its quiet and its pretty dam cool too, there are probably some better ones but i really like the ShadowRock 2 because its silly and still good :P 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

The only bad thing about NH-D15 is the color of the fans, and it works better than a lot of AIO's (watch some benchmarks)

10 minutes ago, wargneri said:

Hi! I am looking for a good and quiet cpu cooler for my i5 4670K. I am thinking about the Noctua NH-D15 but I want to know if its worth it, or should I go for another cooler and if yes, which one.  I am currently using some cheap allinone liquid cooler but it is too loud for my liking. Thanks in advance.

the d15 is a good choice

though if you care about looks like i do, then get the dark rock pro 3 xD

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

2 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

If your serious about an air cooler then the NH d15 is a great choice, but this corsair 80i GT is a great cooler, im assuming your case would support a single 140 rad. And i assure you that corsair is brilliant for AIO's 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CW-9060007-WW-Performance-Liquid-Cooler/dp/B00A0HZMGA/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1457736575&sr=8-5&keywords=liquid+cooler

Doesn't the NH-D15 outperform all the single 120mm and 140mm Corsair AIO coolers? I may be wrong, but I thought it did. 

1 minute ago, Matt100HP said:

Doesn't the NH-D15 outperform all the single 120mm and 140mm Corsair AIO coolers? I may be wrong, but I thought it did. 

In some cases yes, honestly id like to see his specs