What Disease is everyone folding for?

Basically i want to know what disease everyone is trying to cure first and basically if you didn't choose "any disease" why did you choose the one you are doing???

I done Huntington's because my mum has it =[  

even though it wont be cured before she dies ill still do it 

Parkinson's for me.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I've had people in my life affected by all of them except huntington's, but I see no reason why exclude any of them so I picked all.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

@natkoui

I'm folding for all of them.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I just pick them all, since I'm not really partial to anyone of them, and they're all bad.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

cancer

seems the worst to me

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I'm doing cancer because my grandfather has it.

Back from the dead....

Doing all of them

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I'm trying to cure centralization of the global economy, and the worlds financial reserve which built upon an archaic debt based fallacy constantly being devalued day after day.

When I did fold, I found it almost irresponsible to select one disease over another. Ground breaking research should not be distributed as a vote/opt in, but rather equally distributed. Overall it's a closed source project with very little actual information in regards to it's efforts. So who's to say the option to pick and choose various diseases does anything in the grand scheme ;)

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

All of them 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

My Nan has Alzheimer's, and now recently diagnosed with Parkinson. So I might as well just fold for everything :P

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I wish I could fold for phallumegaly. It make even simple tasks in life so HARD. 

Just kidding  :P

I fold for every disease.

Asus Acer Gigabyte MSI ASRock hTC Benq Avermedia D-link Thermaltake ADATA VIA  Foxconn LITE-ON ECS RiTek Realtek TSMC Transcend Quanta Enermax Ducky In-Win SilverStone G.SKILL Cooler Master QNAP Sea Sonic

What do these companies have in common?

They are all from Taiwan and Awesome!

cancer, as I just recently diagnosed with it.

Sorry to hear that , I'm sure you will be fine and beat it :)

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Go check out my Build Log for my "Home Made Gaming POD"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83872-home-made-gaming-pod-build-log/

Cancer, it took my grandmother two years ago, is taking my grandfather, hit my mother twice, and my uncle five times.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

all of them.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

All of them is very bad, so i fold for all of them, tho cancer is very tragic and i like that many people fold for it, but i fold for everything.

i don't think that beeing affected by one of the diseased in one way or another is justification to choose one over the other, just because you had a friend or family member that was affected by or died from something doesn't mean you should exclusively direct all your attention to that particular disease donating money/expecting others to donate money fold for it etc .. yeah you might have been affected by it in some way but there are still plenty of people being affected by other things, people cant exclusively care about only the things revolving around them all the time, as the world doesn't revolve around you.

Huntingtons,saw a user here who has it,if I help we may just be in time before the disease takes full control of him. It's an abyssmal hope but everthing counts.

I folded for cancer till I got to rank 30 or so. But now I fold for all of them. Also my Aunt has cancer so yeah. Lost both my mom's parents to cancer.

\