If you could have any console exclusive come to the PC, what would it be?

asim1999

Uncharted 4

Might get a PS4 one day for that game

144Hz goodness

4 hours ago, Minibois said:

Mario Kart probably. Or Maybe Super Smash Bros.

I play both of those games pretty much all the time running 6k internal resolution.
Bta2XYQ.png

Cemu the wii u emulator is coming along very nice too, so mario kart 8 will be here soon.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Bloodborne probably.

Maybe Super Mario Maker.

11 minutes ago, leelaa14 said:

I play both of those games pretty much all the time running 6k internal resolution.
Cemu the wii u emulator is coming along very nice too, so mario kart 8 will be here soon.

I know about emulation and love it (that is why I didn't say Pokémon games, it's because you can emulate them easily), but the Wii U emulator is not here yet and regular PC's have only recently gotten to the power to play Wii games on Dolphin.

Emulating requires more horse power than running the game natively :P 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 minutes ago, Minibois said:

I know about emulation and love it (that is why I didn't say Pokémon games, it's because you can emulate them easily), but the Wii U emulator is not here yet and regular PC's have only recently gotten to the power to play Wii games on Dolphin.

Emulating requires more horse power than running the game natively :P 

I suppose you're right, although cemu is very promising. They already got shovel knight running 60fps, not exactly the hardest game to emulate I suppose, but very very good so far. I always think I've found the mario kart replacement on pc every now and then, but no, nothing comes close to it. 

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Uncharted = i wouldnt need to own a PS4

Zelda = i wouldnt need to own a WiiU

The Last Guardian and Uncharted Series

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

Halo of course.

And the Skate franchise. It just never came to PC and it should have. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Forza Motorsport franchise, Gran Turismo, Pokkén Tournament, and Halo franchise

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

I'd love to see Halo 1, 2, 3, ODST, and Reach on PC. I know there's Halo Online, but it's just not the same. I want to play the main trilogy's story again and ODST is so good singleplayer wise and Firefight was amazing with friends. Unfortunately I don't see it turning out well on PC since Microsoft refuses to fix MCC on Xbox One still, completely abandoning it. At least on PC modders could fix the issues themselves, well as long as Microsoft doesn't lock anything down or does takedown notices.

6 hours ago, HPWebcamAble said:

You might say 'oh just play BC2', but BC1 is almost a completely different game. I loved it.

Unfortunately EA shut down the servers for it about a year ago.

No they didn't. Gamespy shut down which caused a lot of games to lose multiplayer, but EA updated their three BF games with different server support, source: http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/10/ea-saving-battlefield-multiplayer/

You can see community Bad Company 2 servers here: https://www.gametracker.com/search/bc2/?sort=3&order=DESC

I agree with your game choice though, loved the BC series and would love BC1 on PC, just to play the singleplayer again! Really great humor and memorable characters.

9 minutes ago, EChondo said:

No they didn't. Gamespy shut down which caused a lot of games to lose multiplayer, but EA updated their three BF games with different server support, source: http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/10/ea-saving-battlefield-multiplayer/

As far as I know, BC1 servers are still down. That article doesn't mention BC1

But if you really think they're up, I'll totally break out my PS3 and confirm.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

6 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

As far as I know, BC1 servers are still down. That article doesn't mention BC1

But if you really think they're up, I'll totally break out my PS3 and confirm.

Oh, I assumed you were strictly talking about BC2 servers on PC, my bad, but..

As far as I can find they have said BC1 servers are still up on consoles, even their service shutdown list doesn't list it: http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

The only thing I can find in the last year is services being unavailable, but a community manager said they were fixed a couple days later: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Resolved-Battlefield-Bad-Company-1-quot-No-Games-Available-quot/td-p/4675986

So either the servers are still up or they don't want to fix them nor announce they aren't fixing them. So, if you have the time I'd love confirmation if they are up still or not. I'm genuinely curious at this point haha.

We get enough horrible Ports for my Taste.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Dragon's Crown.

That game would look gorgeous in 4k and a constant 60+fps.

Bloodborne is the big one for me. I'd also love to have the Zelda series, if this doesn't have to be realistic.

Uncharted series because I have all other consoles except play station :P 

11 hours ago, Minibois said:

Mario Kart probably. Or Maybe Super Smash Bros.

There is a melee mod for PC that adds online connectivity. It's Melee netplay or something, pretty neat.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

11 hours ago, MattLantis said:

100% The Last of Us and for Blur to come to Steam, I loved Blur so much on my 360

Blur is/was on steam. I have it. Awesome game, and still awesome at LAN parties.

Anything that would be better with mouse aiming. Specifically, the Uncharted series, The Last of Us, and Destiny are all I can think of at the moment.

The vast majority of my other console games are controller-centric games that don't need a framerate boost and look plenty good enough for me as is.

Uncharted/TLOU

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

7 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Uncharted/TLOU

This^^ so much. 

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

11 minutes ago, Crowes said:

This^^ so much. 

I am so excited for Uncharted, im going to buy a PS4 JUST for that game (well pretty much)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

39 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

I am so excited for Uncharted, im going to buy a PS4 JUST for that game (well pretty much)

Yep, that's why I bought one. TLOU Remastered / Uncharted 4.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

23 hours ago, Gix7Fifty said:

I have Assetto Corsa and I don't get the same immersive experience, I will check out Project Cars. 

Well Gran Turismo and Assetto Corsa aren't the same type of game.  GT is a racing game whereas AC is a racing sim, totally different and not meant to be the same (which might explain why you don't have the same experience).  I play AC with an oculus rift and to me it is far more immersive than GT will ever be.

Since AC is a sim, the physics are designed to be as realistic as possible.  They also laser scan tracks to be as real as possible, I believe Project Cars does this as well too (and I think even Forza) but not GT as far as I know.