Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Well, I REALLY want that Sagitta Spectrum mouse becouse it's just perfect mouse for palm grip for my handsand my current A4tech Bloody zl5 sniper (plz don't judge) is giving up on it's life :C 

I would like to win the keyboard because I have a cheap keyboard that I've been using for a while, and it would be nice to have an new upgraded keyboard that's mech too 

i'd like the Spectrum mouse

The keyboard, as I've been looking to get one that's mechanical. 

I would like the mouse as the one I'm currently using has had a broken mousewheel for the past 3 years. On an everyday basis it feels like a minor setback, but ultimately, it annoys me a lot and limits my capabilities while working/gaming.

I would love the mouse because of its classic shape and the rgb!

I'd love to win a  xcalibur v2 keyboard as im currently stuck using a membrane logitec PS3 media board on my pc. i mean it has a Triangle and Square button but no windows key!!?! i miss having a windows key... <sigh> :( 

I really need the keyboard as I'm still using an IBM model M from the early 90's with a modded PS/2 connector on it.

Hello Linus,

I've been watching your videos for years, so I don't think you have to worry about the third requirement!

If possible, I would like the keyboard, because I already have a mouse, but don't have a keyboard anymore, because my dog decided to leak all over my desk and my keyboard for some reason.  This new keyboard would be great to replace my old microsoft keyboard since I'm a huge gamer as well.  A chance to change from ordinary keyboard to a gaming mechanical keyboard would be a delightful change as well.

Thanks for the hard work, the videos, and the giveaway!

-Frank

I'd really like to win the keyboard because my current one is falling apart and mechanical keyboards are awesome ;)

I would like the mouse because my current mouse is starting to do weird stuff, it sometimes does straight out not work unless I restart my PC...

Excalibur v2 keyboard, replace my old cheap keyboard that miss all the keys in my games.

I want a mouse, because the spring-like mechanism on mine is failing and causing it to doubleclick each time.

I'd definitely need the keyboard. My current mouse / keyboard combo squeaks and creaks in use so loudly that my brother next door might think I've finally got laid. And of course the squeaking starts at night, so he might think I'm a womanizer, even though what I'm really fingering is a 30€ piece of junk mouse / keyboard. Sheesh.

I want to win the Tesoro Excalibur V2 keyboard because I like it a lot and I never had the oportunity to have a keyboard with light below the keys, so yes I´m sincere and want to win just because I like it.

Thank´s Linus because every day I learn something new with your videos.

Hey I'd like to win the mouse because i have the razer taipan wich is the shitiast nouse ever...
1st of all it is accurate as my grandma trying to shoot a basketball...
and 2nd of all it fu*@ing sucks a$$ when i put it on a soft surface...
so i think i made my point on why i should win so...
on a POSITIVE note...good luck everybody

Can I have the keyboard because I've been using a membrane keyboard for so long and wanted a mechanical keyboard.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because recently i managed to destroy my keyboard (cm octane) and now i am using a microsoft rt2300 keyboard which is at least 6-8 years old

I would love to win a keyboard because the only thing I've ever won in my life was a super smash tournament 9 years ago

i want Excalibur v2 keyboard because it looks pretty awesome !!

Hello,

I'd like to participate to have the mouse, as my mouse is old and some buttons are working 1 time out of 3, and I'd like to change it, and this give away might just be one way to do it :)

I want the keyboard coz mine don't have backlights

I've never had led type keyboard and it would be awesome if i could get one aaand mine is somewhat of world war II old (PS. Excalibur<3)