Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

i'd like a new keyboard, because i'm still using the astonishing Microsoft wired keyboard 500, in their classic bonewhite plastic color.

i would like to win the keyboard because i game on my laptop and i decided to buy a monitor but i still have no keyboard ;(

I'd love the keyboard to replace the shoddy chicklet keyboard I currently use it work.  Thanks!

I always plan to keep watching you guys ;)

Want to win not because I need a new keyboard but because I'll be giving it to a friend of mine to get him onto a mechanical keyboard.

Thanks guys!

i would like a new mouse because my mouse is old and its not responsive and the wire looks like it has been eaten by a rat

B579BDD1-40F7-44BA-8413-2E1A021A4EA7.JPG

Edited by mjplaysmc
photo is not showing the first time

I'd love that keyboard because I was planning to get a mechanical keyboard, since my birthday is coming up in a month.

The Excalibur v2 keyboard would be awesome so I can throw away my old Razer Blackwidow Tournament with thai letters (That I cant read) on it..

The keyboard looks amazing! I want one! Why? Easy, because I've never used a mechanical one before. Best of luck to everyone!

I would like to win this keyboard because it looks nice :)

I'd like the keyboard, because I've never used a mechanical one and would love to have one :-)

I made a new account so i can replace my razer keyboard for the awesome new Excalibur V2 keyboard. Thanks guys~!

EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD

because being a pc gamer and having a hardworking serious dad how can't give you this thing in Christmas, you have to rely on Tesoro to become your Santa. "Dear Tesoro's Santa please gift me EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD in advance for this Christmas. For which I will study hard and I will also not teas my sister fatty. I swear, I promise." Thank you. Your loving XYZ 

I'd really love thekeyboard. As a programmer/game dev I often find the need of a better keyboard that my current potato one.

I'd love to get one of them snazzy fancy black keyboards. I can't really afford to do any upgrades to my setup right now, but i'm getting really tired of this old squishy logitech that my poor fingers have had to deal with for so long. Also i'm swedish, that should give me a few extra entrypoints, right?

i would like to win because i'm poor and still using a membrane logitech keyboard :$ 

I'd like the keyboard because i currently own a CMstorm Devastator and if you have ever used one you know why :P 

I'd like the mouse cuz i've never had one before would be nice to finally try it out

I would like the Awesome looking keyboard, because I'm stuck here with a 2$ keyboard and all my friends have mechanical and I'm just in the corner "I'm here with my 2 baks Keyboard YEEEEE"!!! 

so if I win this , this will be Incredible AWESOME !!

plus i got a good looking decent mouse but keyboard Would be great.

Thanks LinusTechTips for this opportunity and Very good content and Awesome tech tips

you've helped me so much with your Lovely content 

I built my first gaming PC two weeks ago. Unfortunately I was starting to go over-budget and had to skimp on the keyboard and mouse, buying the cheapest possible. I would love to rectify this state of affairs.   

Id like the Mouse as im currently using a cheapy Sandstrom wireless mouse which is starting to fil and the soft touch rubber is beginning to peel away from the body... I cri evrytim :'(

The excalibur v2 mechanical keyboard because I cannot afford a mechanical keyboard

I'd like the keyboard because i have a crappy one.

I think I'd rather win the mouse, simply because I'm using a laptop, so having an external keyboard would be awkward, and my touch pad is starting to fail me, and the external I do have requires batteries. (Like, really? Who does that?) Anyways, I really appreciate the giveaway. Keep up the great content.

The mouse, i wanted to change this mouse since w10 came up..since drivers aren't 100% working and my scrollweel does some strange things .-.