Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the mouse becouse my current mouse is not working proppely :l

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I'm about to build my first computer tomorrow and I don't have a mouse to use with it:S ! I love :x your content linus and can we see an update on your son's pc, thanks! BYE.:D

I'd really like to get my hands on that keyboard because I hear it's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

(Memes aside, I literally don't have one and am building my first PC and need peripherals.)

"You require more irony in your life. Here. Have a glass safe."

Excalibur v2 keyboard please!!

I never had a mechanical keyboard, and this might be a chance to get one without being a pain to my wallet...

THANKS and good luck to all..

Hi, I'd like to have a new keyboard. 
My one is kind of old and pushing the buttons doesnt feel well even after a complete cleaning.
The genius mouse as shown on the picture is still working fine and is pretty comfortable to hold after all theese years, quite surprised tbh.
Good luck everyone in this giveaway ;)

kbrd.jpg

I like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard and the reason that I deserve it is because I need to replace my old generic membrane keyboard and for computer programming, 2D and 3D designing, video editing, and gaming.

Intel Core i3-4160 + Inno3D GTX 960 Herculez X2 + Kingston HyperX 16GB (8GBx2) 1600MHz

Corsair STRAFE RGB Silent Switches + ROCCAT Kone[+]

I'm a very new person to desktop gaming and I have not invested into anything accept the pc I built myself. I have  been playing on a 10 year old keyboard and the mouse it came with so the new keyboard would be a great improvement. 

Hi, i would like to receive the keyboard :D

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have never been able to justify the purchases of a decent keyboard that wasn't second hand or refurbished.

The keyboard because my dad beats me, and because I'm too cheap to buy a $90 USD keyboard. 

I would like a new mouse because reasons (mainly because i'm broke)

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

The mouse cus I need a new one and I don't have the money to get a new one and the one I have now is  Wireless 

I'd like to win the Tesoro Excalibur v2 because i've been using the standard lenovo office keyboard since i build my rig in jan 2015. T.T

I would love the mouse since I am unable to play and fast pace games since my mouse randomly stops tracking.

Because I'm too poor to get a mechanical keyboard and a good mouse. Still using a CMStorm Devestator mouse and keyboard (I love it but it's old and mechanical is so much better).

Excalibur v2 keyboard

i have delux keyboard what else is there to say :))

woo giveaway :D
I would like to win a keyboard.. because i have spent so long without a mechanical keyboard.. i miss the delicate sound of superb clicking, and ability to basically push every button at once and have them all register.

I would want the keyboard, I play CS and my membrane keyboard makes games pretty damn hard to play. And, productivity sucks.

I want the keybord because mine has glossy plastik on the top and thats like worse it could be.

Mouse. Because my Razer Naga from 2012 is pretty much dead. The sensor acts up way too often, so I'm just using an hp mouse right now, until I get a new one. Perhaps it'll be from this giveaway!

oooh a Excalibur v2 keyboard would be nice...i had my old keyboard many years and list time i cleaned it i pulled a whole loaf of bread and a full head of hair out of there :)

I would love  mechanical keyboard, my old membrane one is showing its age. My mouse is looking pretty haggard too, a new one of those would be mint.