Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

They keyboard as I'm using a wireless keyboard to play simple game's because the wireless one doesn't like counterstrike and skyrim. Plus my pc is that bad it can only play low end games lol

The Excalibur v2 keyboard looks incredible! Blue is my favourite colour and brown switches are just perfect. The customisable illumination is stunning to say the least and the macro options are definitely a useful feature for me. It would be a massive improvement from my dusty old membrane keyboard. Tesoro giveaway hype!

I'd really like the keyboard as I'm a programmer and I play games, so I have to put the laptop on my lap and it gets really hot. When I put a book under it, the laptop gets unbalanced and it's all just really frustrating and it's usually mostly dark where I use my laptop.

Hope I get selected. Thank you!

I would like the Excalibur v2. The reason i want it is that i already have their awesome Lobera Supreme keyboard, which is unfortunately breaking down. Love their products.

Hey! 

I would love to be able to receive the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my current mouse (Level 10M) is hanging on to it's last threads of life and lately has been losing connection and only working in a certain position though as easy as it sounds to just buy a new mouse I'm not in the financial situation to do so. 

Thanks for this amazing chance, I hope I can back to gaming soon! 

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard, because i already have the Sagitta Spectrum and completly loved it! Also i got one Tesoro Tizona keyboard + numpad on other computer, was my first mechanical keyboard and im pretty happy with the result of the product. Keep doing this good products Tesoro! :D

I would like a New Keyboard so i can get a GAMING keyboard and why not its free

I'd like the keyboard.

I got my first programming job 4 months ago after 15 years  of kindergarten teaching and I'd love to have a keyboard that rocks! I hate the dell one i was assigned.

I would like to have the Excalibur v2 keyboard. Recently, I built myself a gaming rig, thanks a lot Linus! and LinusMediaGroup! for teaching me lots of stuffs from your videos and I wanted to game with good gaming peripherals.

I'd want the keyboard because my laptop dies when I use the built in keyboard and this one looks awesome :)

Keyboard, because i have now my friend old logitech g19, what he was spilled with drink 

i'd love this keyboard because the one i'm using, s and w pretty much broken

The Keyboard, cause I want to test the difference by myself :) Neither my kids destroyed my old, nor do I have a pet, who eat it:D

The Excalibur v2 keyboard because I'm looking to upgrade to a desktop and need a set of peripherals.

Also the RGB lighting will match my mouse and mood/ambient room lighting.

Excalibur v2 keyboard  because I'm still rocking a logitech deluxe 250 :D

The keyboard because I would use it a lot being recently new to pc gaming

A keyboard because i just spilled som pepsi on mine :c (i hope i can clean this up)

I would like to win a keyboard, because i am using a laptop and that's keyboard is really not comfortable.

I would love to get the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I want to gift my dad a better keyboard for his daily typing experience (He's still stuck with a cheap rubberdome one).

Brown switches would be perfect as he types a lot but doesn't like loud clicky keyboards like mine (blue switches).

I hope it is allowed that I don't want to win one for myself but for a family member.

I want the Mouse because it looks pretty cool + my current mouse is slowly and surely failing xD

I would want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I had a good experience with the Excalibur Spectrum keyboard my ex brother in law would let me us, very useful programming functions and because brown switches are always the best

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I honestly want the keyboard,never owned a proper one my whole life...LOL...and i am a regular viewer tooo.

I will be grateful if I won because my current setup of mouse  and keyboard just sucks.

AMD Ryzen 7 1700, 3.75GHz, 1.3625v, AMD Wraith Spire.

Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce, 1950MHz, 10.5GHz.

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200, running at 2933. CMK16GX4M2B3200C16.

MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Bios v1.4.

EVGA 650GQ.

2x Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB running in raid 0.

4TB HDD.

Thermaltake View 28 Case.

LG 25" 2560x1080 IPS 60Hz, 25UM58-P. (ikr, upgrading soon).

3x Corsair SP120.

Redragon K550 RGB Mechanical Keyboard.

Logitech G300s.

Steelseries qck+ mousepad.