Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Really Awesome to have one of these Excalibur V2 because they're probably best for my new keyboard because I'm living with membrane ones. This keyboard your going to giveaway is not the most awesome keyboard on the world, but Brown Switches will still can LIVE MY LIFE.

Good Luck to everyone. Wish You All The Best LTT Comunities.

I would like the mouse, since I'm currently only owning a laptop and the mouse seems more necessary to the PC-Masterrace :)

I'm having a Microsoft keyboard I need it more then you guys xD (of course the keyboard, I always wanted a mechanical keyboard)

Hi! I would like to win a keyboard :) I've never used a mechanical keyboard

Definitely the keyboard. I love my g602. I bought a mactrem rapoo wireless mechanical keyboard, because it's wireless. But it's honestly the worst typing experience. No idea the switch types, but they take like 0g of force to actuate, and the travel dismantle is super short, and the keys are indistinguishable. So I make typing errors left and right.

Check out my tech and gaming Youtube channel: Zillatech Gaming

I would like the keyboard because I have been using and ASUS Essentio CM1630-08 for the last 4 years and I haven't had the income to get anything better. I have been following you guys for 2 months now and I just now made this account because my keyboard is in desperate need of replacement. I've been out for the last month from a spinal fusion and PC gaming has been what has kept me sane. I would be very appreciative to get one of those keyboards. I'll post it on Twitter and Facebook saying thanks.

Also, Linus and the Linus Tech Tips staff are wonderful, beautiful, and smart people who are deserving of every praise. They are kind and generous and I like them. :D

EDIT: I am @farberwc so you can see i'm following Tersoro. Really like their stuff.

Hello!

I dont want anything for myself, if I win something I would like to give it to my friend. His birsthay is coming up and since I am unemployed at the moment i can't afford anything... :-( He is the best friend you can ask for and he is got it rough. He  has stage four neuroblastoma(witch is 90% cureble in the us and 50% in Cratia), his moter won the battle with breast cancer few years back, his father died in the Croatian War of Independence when he was just a kid. He takes care for his two sisters and so on.... He is a HC gamer but in Croatia it's a pricey sport, but what can you do with all the time you have when you can't leave your house after chemotherapy. I know he is a logitech fan but he saw some mechanical keybords at the store and fell in love... When he bought his new computer a few years back he gave me his old parts so we could game togeater. Great guy! We are both big fans of your channels and we talk about new thech when we see a new video from you guys... (awsome stuff) . So not to take too much time for you to read this here is a pfoto of us from when he was still ok.

he is the guy on the far right when he was still ok , the bald guy is me.

keep up the good work!

Sorry for my bad english and for the loooong post!

friend.jpg

I'd love to win their mouse because the one I've got is...okay. My keyboard is great, so a similarly great mouse would be great.

Love you guys.

I do "REALLY" need the mouse right now. As my old mouse ran off and i don't know where it went.

.^_^.

I want a mechanical keyboard because they are awesome and I never had one

Would love a Sagitta Spectrum mouse <3 The trackpad I've been using has really been getting annoying, can only game with a trackpad so much :/

I would like the keyboard, because on the keyboard that I curently have there are five(5) buttons that do not work properly (Esc, LShift, LCtrl, PrtSc and ScrLk). It would be awesome if I did not have to buy a new one since I am saving for a PC upgrade. Keep up the awesome content.

I would like the keyboard , cause my current keyboard is 5 years old and it started to affect my gaming experience so much :D

I would love to win the Excalibur as I have only owned one mechanical keyboard in my life and it broke in an unfortunate accident while moving house =( (sad face)

Now I have a garbage membrane keyboard (corsair K30) its just not the same, please end my suffering

Ooh look at that keyboard! Winning it would be great. Typing on this old keyboard is slowly becoming a problem. Thanks! 

The End is Near

Most recent benchmark: Click

I'll take the Excalibur v2 because I need a keyboard for gaming

Keyboard as I have been struggling with a non-mechanical :(

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

i would love the mouse because i dont have money to buy a new one

I'd love to win a keyboard as I've just built my first custom built PC after using a laptop for about 5 years and I've already got a logitech G502 mouse, but I've only got a £5 Advent keyboard I got from PC World.

I want to win the Keyboard, because I've always owned a cheap membrane keyboard, and would love to try a mechanical one ^^

I'd say the keyboard.... never had a back-lit keyboard, so it'd be interesting to tinker around with :)

The Excalibur V2; I really want a mechanical keyboard and this one is quite the one, I really like the blue back light and the macros. Also really like the font on the keyboard. ;)

Would be awesome to win the keyboard so my fingers can finally ascend.I am currently using a 5year old €10 crapboard :D

I would like te Excalibur becouse i'm using a old battery eating almost non functioning wireless microsoft keybord. (+ my 8 year old self tought he made a great gmail adress but it's embarassing now)