Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The Excalibur keyboard. Would be my first mechanical keyboard and I've wanted one for ages. :)

I would like the keyboard an the reason is I am still rocking a cheap genius keyboard and mouse combo from late 2007 and I am a student with a loads of student loans not able to upgrade my keyboard.

Genius-Keyboard-Mouse-Kb-110.jpg

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like to get the keyboard, even though, I know I have a really small chance of getting it, and the reason I want it is because I have never had a mechanical keyboard, and with hours spent online doing research about keyboards, I have found that the switches I like the most are brown and black. 

i would like to win the mouse, because the mouse i have is an old dell mouse with left/right mouse button and a wheel, no side buttons, slow dpi and it sucks :)

Although i wouldn't mind winning the keyboard, as my keyboard doesn't have backlighting, which is to bad as i have leds in my table and my pc ;)

Keyboard. Got a cheap membrane keyboard and I`ve never used a mechanical one.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd love the mouse, mine is currently a vulgar £10 guy from pcworld, and it's no fun. 

I'd like the keyboard because im still using ps/2 keyboard with some keys missing gl hfhfhfh

The keyboard, because the Razer Tron was a (cool) impulse buy :P

what?: keyboard

why?: because  #YouShould:D

I'd like the keyboard, because I'm still typing on an old Compaq keyboard.

GabeN please save me

APU: AMD A10-7850K @ 4300MHz (107W)
GPUMSI GTX 970

MOBO: ASRock FM2A58M-VG3+ R2.0

RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws

I would love a keyboard, I still have a really old membrane keyboard from hp (it costs around $10 - $20).

I also notice that I have to completely push the buttons in, and it doesn't track everything I type which is really annoying when I'm gaming.

Thanks for the cool giveaway and good luck to everybody!

the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my corsair Raptor K30 is perfectly working but it would be a upgrade:ph34r:

I would like that keyboard I am still running on a membrane keyboard, would be time to upgrade.

i'd like to entry for a keyboard to replace my 9 year old lenovo keyboard ^^

I would like the key board because, I have been using the apple keyboard that comes with the I Mac. And only have used a machanical key board one.  ?

Would like the keyboard for sure. Need a backlit keyboard cause gaming would be soooo much easier.

Keyboard pls cause i can't afford one as i am a student pls pls consider me!

I've never had a mechanical keyboard or one with back-lighting, so I'd love one.

I would like the keyboard, because I'm using a 6 years old membrane keyboard and I think to my self "why not?" lol.
Thanks for the giveaway.

I would like the keyboard because I am a gamer and have been using an old hp keyboard for five years and it is starting to pack up

I'd like a keyboard. My Razer Tarantula (2005 baby!) is finally giving out and I need to upgrade.

Thanks for the giveaway! I had never heard of that company before but I'll look it up!

Keyboard, I have an office keyboard that's on it's last leg. Space bar is broken.

The Excalibur v2 keyboard because I work in retail and know just how good it is and seeing my boyfriend play BF4 on his 20$ microsoft keyboard breaks my heart. JK it's humiliating please hook me up so I don't have to feel bad over him bringing shame upon my entire family. 

I would like to win a keyboard. The old one is too old to even mention the name of the brand. My print screen and F5 buttons are dead. with backspace in the line next. :)