Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to win the keybord since the fact im using an old NGS because the mechanicals keyboard are so damn expensive .... 
Keep up with the awesome videos guys, love from portugal :)

I would like to enter for the mechanical keyboard please. the reason why i would like the keyboard is due to a spill of soda and other things leaking into the circuitry and shorted out a chip most of the keys no longer register or even function and to make it worse i used the wrong type of cleaner  to clean off the circuit-board and it started to literally Eat the connections away in front of me. :/ so my keyboard is now a brick with buttons.

I want to win the keyboard because I always wanted to try a backlit mechanical keyboard. :D

I'd love the Sagitta Spectrum, since I'm still using the Dell mouse off a computer I purchased over 5 years ago... stroll button gets stuck sometimes.. :/

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

4olQvWZ.png 

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

ntkdMLS.png

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like to win the keyboard, I have always wanted to try out a mechanical keyboard 

Hey, guys! I would love either one of these awesome looking pieces of hardware since what I've been running with for about 5 years now is a standard 15-year-old Microsoft mouse, and a standard Dell keyboard that's from about 2004... So, I wouldn't mind either of these! My preferences go to the Keyboard, definitely! I'd love me a new Excalibur v2 from Tesoro! Thanks, and have a good one!

I want the Excalibur V2 because my current keyboard has chinese mechanical switches so it feels and sounds like a typewriter.

That keyboard sure looks nice.. I've been on a hand-me down membrane keyboard for a long time ;w;

Moist

i would love to win  Sagitta Spectrum mouse . cause i never used any mouse over 4$.. 

I would love to win the keyboard to show off to my friends! I can finally become a cool kid in my school, and I'll make so many friends.

I just bought and am in the process of building my first gaming rig and could really use a gaming focused keyboard over the standard wireless one I have now. Also just saying I have found the Youtube channel hugely interesting and useful on bringing me up to speed on the huge world of computers I didn't realize was even there, thanks to all you guys and thanks for helping me find another passion and hobby.

I would like to win the KEYBOARD because Im using a Microsoft wired 400 keyboard which is not a very nice keyboard to use

i want to win the mouse b/c mine is in need of a serious upgrade! ive been using a wireless logitech mouse for ages and its rlly not fun when your mouse turns on and off randomly in the middle of a csgo game lmao

I would like to win the mouse since I have been planning to buy a gaming mouse soon

Keyboard, because it'll be for my mother whose been using a Logitech keyboard for atleast 5 years now or longer now and hasnt used any other keyboard or has tried any for that matter. She games WoW on a constant basic using this literally extinct logitech keyboard that you can not buy anymore. Would be super awesome that she finally gets an upgrade! I will get a picture of it when i can.

My Build: 

Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 @ 3.3ghz

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Fatal1ty Killer

Graphics: Sapphite Nitro+ OC RX 480 8GB

Memory: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz RAM (2x4gb)

Cooling: Swiftech H220-X2

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Tempered Glass

Power Supply: EVGA GS650 650W

Lighting: NZXT Hue+

Extensions: Phanteks Black/Red Extensions

I would honestly like any one of the two , since both my gaming mouse and keyboard is dead by this time , I'm currently using a mouse and keyboard you would find in a low end office building.. But I must say the keyboard looks amazing

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I've had my current Logitech G15 keyboard for over 8 years (bought in late 2007) and while it still kind of works, it's not mechanical and I'm only waiting for it to die out.

I would really want the keyboard to give to my best mate. We have been friends since we were 3 and his bir5hday is coming up. He has been wanting a mechanical keyboard for do long but does not have the funds. He would love because he is a programmer and does long periods of typing and gets fatigued in his fingers.

I would like the Excalibur V2 because I have never owned a mechanical keyboard in MY LIFE.

Not being greedy but I want the mouse and the keyboard, who the hell don't want these two, and the perfect reason that I want them simply because its FREE!!!!!

I need a gaming keyboard and mouse for dota2.

would love to get ether keyboard or mouse preferably the keyboard cuz I'm gona give it to my lil-bro he is at the moment using a keyboard that is laughable its move the 7 years old i think and a membrane keyboard that stick like hell basically a Microsoft 96 keyboard but only 1 we kinda have and my old gaming mouse but soon after the main left click poop out and he just found out he just Chang the left click to right click to play games lol smart lil 12/y

The  Sagitta Spectrum mouse  because being a CS:GO player with a shaky (disconnecting cabled) mouse is really hard

Excalibur v2 keyboard

Simply because my old keyboard is in pretty bad shape and this answere is completely irrelevant due to the random draw ... ;)