Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Hey, I'd really like a new keyboard. Would love to win one :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................................

think I deserve (actually need) the keyboard(only) cause i am using an amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! badass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! microsoft membrane keyboard!!!!!!!!

get to my level amirite? but seriously please make my year,I just want to use a mech keyboard

I want to win the keyboard because the low-budget keyboard I have now is not suitable for gaming!

I would like to have Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have never tried kailh switches before.I wanna give it a try and know they are good or not.

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

4olQvWZ.png 

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

ntkdMLS.png

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want the Tesoro Excalibur V2 because i have just started pc gaming and i can't afford a new keyboard and at the moment, i'm using a standard membrane keyboard that is absolutely dreadful. I love you guys' videos and i hope i win :)

I want the Excalibur V2 keyboard because my keyboard is just pure crap now. 

Hope I Will win it!

The mouse looks sick :D

Thanks for this awesome giveaway :)

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

Keyboard, because my 5 year old logitech keyboard needs an upgrade!

I want the keyboard. I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard and this looks like the perfect one

Keyboard because my laptop's keyboard is broken and because of that I can't use it. 

The keyboard, my current one is green and my theme is Blue.

Keyboard, cause my two year old discovered that the keys are removable and now I have no down arrow! ?

I'd like the keyboard so I can give it to my little brother as a present, he plays video games more than anyone else I know.

i would like the keyboard cause i would like a mechanical keyboard to play my games with instead of using a membrane keybaord  

it`s sunday ... nowone home

I would like to get the keyboard because I dont have money to buy new one , it is to much for my or my family to ask for a new keyboard ... we realy dont have much and I could not thank you inaf if I get a keyboard :/

I really need the  Excalibur v2 keyboard as I am using a supermarket stopck keyboard and its rubbish

I'd like the keyboard because mine isn't backlit and it's surprisingly difficult to find the keys I need.

Should I be the lucky winner of the keyboard, I would use the lovely clickity clack sounds to drive my girlfriend bananas. Though she would also get my old logitech  so there are worse trades.

The Keyboard so I can gift my old G110 (like first gen old) to my friend who's typing on a standard HP-Keyboard:ph34r:

On 4.3.2016 at 10:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

4olQvWZ.png 

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

ntkdMLS.png

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want the keyboard, becose i dont have mechanical keyboard.