Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard so I can have a mechanical keyboard at work and wow everyone that sees it on my desk.  These OEM rubber dome membrane ones that come with the PCs kinda suck... LOL

I would like the keyboard, the reason why is my current keyboard is just your regular dell keyboard. It would also be nice to have some back lighting for a keyboard. :)

I would love the mouse. With it I might finally break my personal record in minesweeper!

I bought all my current computer stuff. Used...from my brother, for about two years ago. Then, 3 months ago I upgraded the internals of the computer, but the keyboard I use is a Razer Lycosa keyboard. (Somewhere around 5 y/o) Sometimes the shift button gets stuck, which can be really irritating. So I would looove a new keyboard (although there are probably many other people on this thread that needs it more than I do) (Still worth a try, and "psst...btw, my birthday is tommorow")

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I have been using a Logitech 848 NM mouse for the past 4 years. Much Love!

I would like the mouse, which would be a big change from the laggy wireless mouse I own.

I'd love to have the mouse to use in my home made laptop, to play games without stealing the mouse from my main computer and for a more stylistic view to my laptop.

I would like the mouse for one simple reason, I just really want it :P

Id like the keyboard because currently I use a cheap offbrand keyboard and that one is sleek and sexy as hell!

I would love to win the keyboard because I have been using the same default desktop keyboard for several years now, and have been unable to afford not only a better keyboard, but a mechanical keyboard

Sweet, a chance for a new Keyboard!

I'm still using a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 of wich the stippled plastic palmrest is very uncomfortable.  I'd love to take that one to work to replace the standard Lenovo one and use the Excalibur at home. Always wanted a mechanical keyboard and only had one borrowed from a friend for a week until we had all the parts to build him his PC. :)

Because you wanna give it to me so I can sell it and have it go towards my next PC upgrade (probably Zen and Polaris unless it's soooooooo terrible then intel and...them...nvidia...which would make their GPU's obsolete with drivers that makes their GPU's worse...after the new gen comes out)

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

And oh boi is this thread spammed by new accounts with only one post...the only post being the entry to this giveaway...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

I want the keyboard because I've never had a mechanical keyboard before.

The mouse because I am always looking at different mice to meet my expectations. I have yet to find one that fits what I feel is perfect for me.

I'd love to win the Keyboard, as it is one of the last pieces to finish up my build and it would fit in real :D nice. P.s I don't have any keyboard atm.

I would really like to have this keyboard, I may not be the most deserving person. At the moment I am using a Logitech keyboard and mouse for £15, and would love the extra functionality of something like this. 

You can catch flies with honey, but you can more honeys being fly. Also if you have a sweet ass keyboard/mouse it may help! Maybe if i had one i could further advance my babe attraction score *wink* *wink*.

Really Awesome to have one of these Excalibur V2 because they're probably best for my new keyboard because I'm living with membrane ones. This keyboard your going to giveaway is not the most awesome keyboard on the world, but Brown Switches will still can LIVE MY LIFE.   Good Luck to everyone. Wish You All The Best LTT Comunities.

Help Me...

Membrane Keyboard is Dying...

I'd like the keyboard because I've never had a mechanical keyboard and have never tried out. Really want to have the niceness of not getting stuck keys!xD

The keyboard so I could give it to my friend that does not have a mech can experience the wonder of the clicky keys.

I'd like to win the keyboard because my current keyboard isn't working too well... and also, who wouldn't want a keyboard that looks as good as that! 

Would love to have that kb because im using a membrane now since i sold my mech