Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to win a keyboard, because i had the same keyboard for the last 6 years. When I bought my old PC I spent most of the money in components, and I got a cheap keyboard and mouse. This year I got a new PC and a mouse, so I only need a keyboard. On the actual one WASD LCTRL the arrows and some other keys are blank (the ink on them wiped over the years)...

Id like the mouse

The keyboard built into my laptop is fine but the mouse i have right now is straight crap. Time for an upgrade either way.

Awesome giveaway!

I would like the keyboard because i feel like the mouse doesn't feel very "gamery" and looks just like my oem asus mouse. (If you can, pass that feedback over to tesoro)

I would really like the Excalibur v2 keyboard, I would really like to have a mechanical keyboard.

I would like the keyboard because my already crappy $7 membrane keyboard got crappier after dropping some weird sweetened orange soy juice on it.

I'm scared that someday worms will get out of it while I sleep and then proceed to party & breed into my GPU.

So yeah, I would like a new keyboard, please.

#JustMembraneKeyboardThings

The keyboard because it's pretty. Why beceause click clack

That keyboard would be an amazing upgrade to the basic microsoft keyboard I have been using.

i want the keyboard cause my W key is not working very good i mine. aged?

I want the keyboard because I just built a new pc, and my old one is becoming my server pc. And unfortunately my cm storm devastator keyboard broke and this Tesoro looks fantastic. Also If Linus tech tips trusts the brand then so will I.

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

The mouse, cuz it looks dope

I would like the keyboard very much. I am running a DBPower mechanical-like keyboard and Tesoro has always been a goal of mine but I have not invested the money into a better keyboard. This would improve my setup significantly. My twitter is @1Time1Meaning

The Excalibur v2 keyboard would be amazing! I have been using the same Ideazon Merc Stealth Gaming Keyboard since 2007 and its probably time to retire the old girl.

I want to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because the Logitech G11 I've been rocking for 10 years is finally starting to give up the ghost.

I would like to get the keyboard, my keyboard usb cable stopped working, and now I am typing with the on screen keyboard after I had to reinstall my pc to get the on screen keyboard to work.

I hope I will win the keyboard (i started typing at 6:19 and I finished now, at 6:28 in Israel time)

The mouse looks really nice! It would be nice to win one because I like the design since I am a minimalist and I kind of want to venture away from the Deathadder I've used for so long.

I want this Mouse because the one I use right now is like the default one that litterally is so old that it doesn't have usb. This is the thing thats holding me back from an epic setup. Dat keyboard is also nice :P

I could use the Excalibur v2 keyboard since my Logitech K360 is constantly micro-freezing and that Excalibur is sick.

I would use that keyboard to replace the chappy one that came with my computer. It kind of sucks. A lot.

i would like to win the mouse because my white microsoft mouse sucks and it hurts my hand when i use it 

i7 4770  Asus Z87-A  32GB DDR3 1600    ASUS GTX970 STRIX      NZXT S340     Crucial M550 1TB Commercial Grade SSD     Corsair TX750 750W PSU

I NEED that mouse, my current Logitech is 4 years old, the scroll wheel doesn't work anymore, and is going to be retired soon. 

Well I'd like a new keyboard because I have never felt mechanical keys in my life, except for the arrow keys in the cut out of the Razer Blackwidow box.

I want the keyboard because ive had the same wireless keyboard for 4 years now and the WASD and other keys are starting to not register when i stoke them, Also having the wired keyboard would be a great improvement from a wireless for gaming. Im also broke af and a free new keyboard would be sick.