Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Both items are great, although I would prefer the keyboard. First because I'm typing on a tablet keyboard. And with this keyboard I'm sure I'll have the inspiration and willpower I need to be full days at my computer writing and finish my thesis (and yes, with some gaming in between). :)

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard as my current keyboard is a very bad membrane key board that came with my Raspberry Pi Model A kit from Maplin. The keyboard also has a crack under the space bar as I hit the space bar often very hard. 

I would like the keyboard. My friend and I are helping our other friend build a computer in April, but he won't be getting a new keyboard. I figured this would be a nice addition.

Thanks!

I would like the keyboad because I am a programmer and a mechanical keyboard could be very useful. Also love your videos (if that helps in any way xD but yeah i always watch your videos)

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because it would be nice upgrade from my HP keyboard.

i'd like to win keyboard coz it's have nice blue backlight and it's gonna be very usefull for me coz i'm spend a lot of time a the computer at the night time

I'd like the keyboard, because I've never actually had a proper gaming keyboard and I feel like it is time to fix that.

I would like the Excalibur V2 as my last keyboard had a unfortunate meeting with a glass of coke...whoops. But yeah the Excalibur V2 please.

I need both I'm still using a crappy wireless Logitech Keyboard and Mouse I got from Walmart, It's not to bad but definitely not suitable for gaming.

I want a Sagitta Spectrum mouse :). Looks so awesome. DO WANT.

I want Excalibur v2 keyboard or Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I own a logitech MK220 which is sucks

I cant afford one of these yet

BTW I learned ALOT from your videos THANKS

I hope I win

I would love to win the Sagitta Spectrum as I'm building a new PC (my first ever build) and it would look great alongside the tower that I've chosen

I'd love a new keyboard because my "e" key is broken and I currently use a macro key bound to "e" to painstakingly type anything xD

I would be really happy to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because it looks simple and elegant and i'm building a Gaming Rig for a friend of mine so i could gift it to him.

CPU: i5 6600K | Cooling: Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming (6GB) | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO Basic (1TB) | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 (1000W) | Display(s): 27'' Asus PG279Q | Keyboard: Steelseries Apex M800 | Mouse: Steelseries Rival | Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | OS: Windows 10 | PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WwL7zy

i would like the mouse because  i am in need of a new mouse, my old one broke and i am now stuck using a really bad old one ;)

I would want to win the Excalibur keyboard because I currently have a really really old membrane keyboard.

I'd really like the awsome keyboard, because I'm using one of the old Solidus Peripherals KU-2971... Google it! You'll see for yourself the s**t I'm using right now!

I'd like to have the mouse. I have a Logitech ball mouse m/n: T-BC21 that's about 10 years old. About time for a new one.

20160310_155355.jpg

The mouse because my current mouse is uncomfortable.

I'm drooling at that Sagitta Spectrum mouse.

Im a colledge student, and am heavily into 3d character and environment art (realtime 3D graphics - have been for the past 2 years - its my life).

My current mouse is a five year old £8 logitech mouse. The extra buttons and dpi button on the Sagitta Spectrum are going to really speed up my work/play. Besides, 2 of the pads on the bottom have comletely worn of and it no longer glides smoothly. It works on very few surfaces, and not all mousepads (I find a peice of soft/floppy brown card works best, like you find on the back of sketchbooks). I really need a good mouse, but am so short for money.

Never entered a giveaway before, but I want this so bad, I couldnt help myself. My keyboard Is also starting to break/become unresponsive, but a mouse is so much more important to me.

plzplzplzplzplzplz PLEEEEEEEAAAASe.

EDIT: Tell you what; if i win the mouse, I will 3dmodel anything you ask  (from scratch, within reason) and send it you as a playable/explorable peice of art.

I'd like the keyboard, because I could finally know what it feels like to play with a mechanical keyboard!

I would love to get the keyboard , my roccat arvo dies slowly xD

Excalibur v2 keyboard is my first choice. Always wanted to have a mechanical keyboard with proper hardware macro (current keyboard software is killing me). 

The reason I wanted to win the gaming mech keyboard is

I'm actually doing gaming on my OEM HP wireless keyboard and mouse combo :v cant afford a gaming peripherals with the currency I have

SPECS: Intel® Core™ i7-3770/BIOSTAR TZ77XE3 Ver. 5.x/Kingston 16.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz/ASUS DUAL OC GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5/1x Kingston SSDNow V300 120gb, 1x Western Digital Green 1TB, 1x Western Digital Green 2TB 1x Western Digital Blue 1TB/Windows 10 Home 64-bit