Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

First post, first win I hope.... I'd like that mouse since I've been using a 12 year old no name one which I got with my hp dc7100 desktop...

Mouse would be a great upgrade for my 10$ gaming mouse. This is all i can afford atm.

Excaliber v2 cause the progammable individual keys sounds like You Should brighten up my desk.

Id like to win the keyboard because it would fit my color scheme and I prefer mechanical gaming keyboards

I would love to get the mouse. I have been using a tiny Logitech M325 which is no bueno. Help me out!

I would like the keyboard cause the one I have is just working right when I need it. It would be nice to have a new one that works.

I would love to win a mouse, I've been on a mouse hunt and just.. keep hitting the wrong ones.  
Never heard of this one before, so I would like to give it a shot.  

The specifications seem to fit my needs relatively well. Maybe slightly on the too heavy side, 122gr is not extreme, but on the heavier side. 

Stop feeding your mouse so much cheese, it's not good for them!

I'd like to win the keyboard because I've been using the same keyboard for four years and it has 3 missing keys.

Nocturna(Main Computer): CPU: i7-4790K    GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G    MOBO: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer     PSU: CX500(For Now!)    Case: Enthoo Pro M    RAM: N/A(I don't really know anything other than it's 12GB total, it's a mixture...)    CPU Cooler: Stock i7-4790K Cooler(For Now!)

UPGRADES IN PROGRESS:

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 P2 80+ PLATINUM  RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3 2133 MHz   CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2  GPU: GTX 980 Ti  

I dream of Linus every Tuesday and Thursday @ 1:18 AM Eastern Time. Length of dreams vary depending on how excited I get during the week. I tend to get more excited as I think of Linus and his crew. I want them all at the same time.

I'm going to win the Keyboard, Mouse, and Linus' Heart.

Thank you for your time. 

About a month ago my computer blew up (long story) and I've had to pay out $1200 aud to get it fixed, I'm stuck with a stock Microsoft mouse and keyboard. I would love it if I could get either of the two (keyboard preferred).

thanks guys

Winning the keyboard would be great, honestly, either one.

I have a $30 cooler master combo mouse/keyboard and they aren't cutting it. The keyboard isn't nice and mechanical and half the keys don't work sometimes, but it (mostly) does it's job.

The keyboard.

Because my IBM Model-M doesnt have a windows key.

I would like to have the keyboard. It's more than time to upgrade from my 10 years old microsoft comfort curve 2000 :D

I would like the keyboard because I plan on building a Desktop in the near future, also laptop keyboards aren't know for being great.

The keyboard because I really like mechanical keyboards

I'd like to win the keyboard because my Razer is shit

I'd love the keyboard, because I would really enjoy having a mechanical keyboard. My Logitech K360 is great, but a mechanical keyboard would ultimately be better for my writing/distraction free computer!

M1 Mac mini - 16GB/1TB | 2015 MacBook Air 13" i5/8GB/256GB - 2014 MacBook Air 11" i5/8GB/240GB | iPhone Xs | iPad Pro 9.7/iPad Air 2 | Synology DS224+

Too many cameras to list lol

I'd love to win the keyboard to replace my current, mediocre one!

Hi I would like the keyboard.

I need a new keyboard. 

the keyboard would be nice, heard they're Kailh switches would love to witness it myself :P

I would love that mouse. I need to step up my csgo game and its kinda hard to do that with a $10 wireless mouse from walmart. Also I'd get mad points for showing up to LAN parties with my K95 RGB keyboard and a nice rgb mouse to go with it.

Just built a new rig and the only thing that wasn't updated was my keyboard, So I would love the Excalibur v2 keyboard.
Still have the super old Dell branded keyboard. 
:D

I would like the keyboard cause I'm sick of using my keyboard. This keyboard really sucks, cause this is a very old model :D