Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I want that keyboard cause i have old HP keyboard and it's very bad :)

i would like to win this keyboard because i m using logitech k220 wireless keyboard and its horrible for gaming.

I would like to have the Excalibur v2 since my family members complain on my current keyboard (3rd hand Razer Blackwidow Expert) being very noisy and also the switches on my current keyboard starting to get bad :( and I don't have the budget for a new one. Having a backlit keyboard will also be much better since I can finish my reports at night without needing to turn on the lights and disrupting everyone's sleep. And also IM A BIG FAN!!! Thanks Linus for your great videos and build logs! I actually managed to build my first computer by following your videos :) 

My old chiclet keyboard is dying, and my mouse is a small Logitech laptop mouse if I won it would be amazing.

I would like the mouse, because it would be a big change from my old laggy one.

I would like the mouse and the reason I should get it is partly that I have a really old mouse right now it is about 4 years now, and that I would give you guys more than one shoutout on my stream.

Twitch.tv/whnissemaster

I need this keyboard to show it off. Besides, backlighting suits my quite dark setup that has projector instead of a monitor. Go flightsimming!

It is stupid to be stupid.

The keyboard because I just spilled coffee on mine while doing work late at night two days ago.

I would like the mouse because most people here want keyboard. So i will probably have better chance to win and its free :D . Who doesnt want free things ?

I would love to get that keyboard. I had to go back to membane after mine broke... This is no way to live!

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

I really need a more comfortable mouse for FPS. 

Creator Of That Awkward Silence

So, a friend of mine plays games on a really old rig and has to put up with a lot of obstructions during Counter-Strike sessions. He recently got himself a decent mouse, so that's one step towards a comfortable setup. But still, apart from the PC and monitors (two crappy square 17s), he still uses a really, really bad keyboard. It's not just the layout and low-profile keys that can drive him mad, but also the awful build quality and the fact that the thing is pretty much broken at this point. He probably would've thrown it out already, but he doesn't have any money to buy a new keyboard with.

That's why I want the Excalibur v2. It would be awesome to improve his gaming (and typing) experience such a great deal.

My Twitter handle is @Outfr0st

Keyboard because I just built a rig for the Vive and I'm using my peripherals from 2010.

I would like to have the Excalibur v2 keyboard due to it looks bluish and look cool for gaming, also for replace my super old antique PS2 microsoft keyboard. :P

I am unbelievably fed up with my Dell mushy membrane keyboard... Please come to my rescue Linus! derp. Excalibur V2!

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

The keyboard because I've never owned a mechanical one.

Well i would like a mouse because my Logitech g500s is cheating on me.

I click once i get 2 and 3 clicks.

Hey I want the mouse because I've been playing with one that came with a dell millennium 

look at that pic from my mouse :( it is a very sad mouse, he want put out of misery, greetings comrads in holland.

IMG_20160310_185930.jpg

The keyboard, backlighting will make nighttime essays much easier.

Lord of Helium.

Id like the keyboard, The blue glow matches my setups color scheme quite nicely that and I need a new one.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I've been gaming on a generic cooler master keyboard. It get's the job done, but i've always wanted a mech kb. I have a generic mouse too, but I would rather get the keyboard instead. 

i would love to get the tesero Escaliber not for myself, as i have a nice Razer Black Widow Mechanical Keyboard, but for a friend who has a crumby old membrane keyboard he got with his computer.  This would be the ultimate birthday present for my friend as he really likes my mechanical keyboard, but cant afford to buy one of his own.  

I probably don't deserve it - but I'd like the mouse because it looks quite cool and I'd use it to replace my current mouse.

I would love to snag an Excalibur v2 Keyboard!

I have never used a mechanical keyboard, and currently only use a solar keyboard... It makes it quite rough to try and game at night. I have been wanting to try out a mechanical keyboard for awhile now, after getting to mess around with my buddies. They are leagues better than my old solar, non-mechanical, keyboard.

Thanks for giving away some great keyboards Linus & Tesoro!

Subbed to Twitter, and of course, Linus on Youtube.