Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love to get one of the mice, my old razer naga has clocked a lot of hours but its starting to show its age :)

I want the keyboard because since i started gaming i have an old hp one.

All my friends say he man go out and buy a mechanical keyboard but don´t like to spend so much money on a keyboard.

Hope I´ll get one

CPU  i7-6700k @ 4.8 GHz  GPU Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6GB Motherboard ASUS MAXMIMUS VIII RANGER  Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  RAM 4 x 8GB HyperX Fury 32GB 2400 MHz  Cooling Corsair H110i PSU Be Quiet! Power Zone 1000W

The keyboard, because I like keyboards

Would like a keyboard using sbox keyboard 2 years old. Thank you for a chance :D

I would love to have the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I've been using a track pad for my laptop, but as I'm building a new $500 rig, actually having a mouse would be a massive improvement over nothing, thank you very much for the opportunity.

I would like the keyboard, because I have allways wanted mechanical keyboard and this one seems really nice.

Hi I'd love to win the keyboard I couldn't afford one in the shops or amazon so this would be amazing my current keyboard is a £4.99 one and the space bar is stiff and gets stuck sometimes 

many thanks. 

matthew 

I would like a keyboard, because my current one is 20something years old and sort of not working too well anymore, keys are getting stiff and respose is not there anymore. plus the cat chewed on the cord a bit so now it has some mighty fine jerryrigging going on.

I would love to have the keyboard because it would complete my laptop and external monitor setup.

Thanks!

I would like the keyboard because I'm assembeling gear for a new computer that I plan on building after I finish school (3 months). Switching from a Mac to PC. Thank you.

I would like the mouse because I'm using an old Dell two-button mouse for gaming. :( 

MY GOOD SIR, i would like that rad keyboard because i do not own one..i would do very RIGOROUS sessions of typing in my lair where i sit... most of the days.. please... thank you -from buddy christ to ltt

buddy_christ.jpg

The keyboard because I am typing on a extremely old hand me down keyboard from acre that is missing the F3, and F4 key and no longer sits at an incline so it hurts my wrists to type.

A new gaming keyboard would definitely help. My trusty ol Logitech G15 is starting to fail =\ He has served me honourably since 2009.

I'd like to get the keyboard, 'cause having a nice mechanical keyboard

I would like to win the mouse because I have an ancient logitech thing with a massive usb dongle

I want Excalibur v2 keyboard, backlight looks promising ;)

I would love having the Excalibur v2 Keyboard. Would be a nice change from having to write this by hand :(

I'd love to win a keyboard because my current $10 RadioShack keyboard kinda... Sucks. It's got mushy keys, it wobbles when you type, the USB receiver partially melted itself one day... It's a mess.

I would love to get the keyboard for the simple reason, I'm used to qwerty yet i live in Belgium where azerty is the standard.
I still go to the Belgian equivalent of high school and the IT rooms all have azerty which really sucks for me, and were allowed to bring our own yet i don't feel like unplugging my own each and every day.
Besides it would be awesome advertising for you if i show pretty much all of my high school a flashy keyboard right? :P

The keyboard because I would like to replace mine - an old logitech standard keyboard - with a new one.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would like the mouse because the one that i am using now came with my HP pavilion 257c.

I would love to win the new keyboard as the one i have is rubbish, the keys stick and its simply the basic one that came with my computer, i would be cool to own a proper gaming keyboard.

I'd like to win the keyboard cause it have awesome led's in it.