Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

On 4/3/2016 at 9:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want that keyboard because its awesome and because im using an old Logitech G15 keyboard with a broken spacebar xD

KeyBoard. Really like the looks of those boards.

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

I'd take the mouse because recently my Dell mouse broke after 5 long years, and no longer registers clicks on the right side. I see everyone has some issue with either a keyboard or mouse as well, you're doing the Lord's work here Tesoro.

The keyboard because Im sick and tired of my esc button on my ducky shine mini not working

definatly like the keyboard still using my hp and it soo doe not look good with my new set up

I'd like the keyboard because mine sucks, the space bar get stuck almost every time

CPU : AMD Phenom II x4 955BE | RAM : 8GB | MB : MSI NF725GB-P43 | GPU : Sapphire HD 7790 Dual X OC | Case : Thermaltake V4 BE | HD : 1TB WD | Raidmax RX-735AP 735W

I want the Excalibur V2 keyboard because I have an old terrible keyboard. 

mMy1RH-nbkYfS0Davz4q4hQ.jpg

Hey guys!

Loving the new site, looks really streamlined and nice. 

I would like to win the keyboard, havent been able to experience a mechanical keyboard yet, havent had the chance

also i have a little challenge going for myself to build a setup as free as possible so this would be bery helpfull toward that goal

Twitter is @RicardoD96

I would like that keyboard even though my current one isn't all that bad, but an upgrade would still be nice

Would love to win the keyboard because I'm tired of typing on membrane keys and not having my keys registered most of the time which is a shame..

On 4/3/2016 at 1:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

The keyboard because i have been using the same old membrane keyboard since 2003, im also using a crt monitor so what about a monitor giveaway? :D

i would love to have one of those sexy keyboards plain and elegant just how i like it i currently want one because  i absolutely love the look of these and currently dont' have to money to buy one 

Both my mouse and keyboard are bad. I have an old dell membrain with dust caked on and a Logitech mouse that is terrible all around. I am needing a new mouse more than a keyboard so I can continue building me csgo skillz.

I'd like to win the Excalibur keyboard. The keyboard would benefit me much more over the mouse as the one I own right now is wireless and doesn't like connecting to the dongle. When it does, however, it enjoys inputting the wrong buttons. My mouse does the job. My keyboard is the bane of me. 

The keyboard, because the one I have at the moment is membrane, and the lighting is beginning to fail. Plus it picks up oil stains really easily.

I'd wanna give the keyboard a try (black or white) becuase i need a new keyboard fro my laptop :P

I would appreciate winning one of the Excalibur v2 keyboards because I am currently a full-time student gaming on a budget. I have been using the keyboard pictured below which is an old compaq keyboard that came with a pre-built refurbished PC my dad bought in 2001. It has barely been getting me by over the years but I haven't had the money to afford a new one. Thank you.

IMG_3291.JPG

Edited by MrBalla
Image resize

On March 4, 2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

and

and

I'd like the keyboard because my keyboards buttons are broken and stick frequently 

I would like to win the keyboard as it is one of the final pieces to our own 2 gamers 1 CPU build that my I.T. Class has been working on for two years now. We've been the first ever class to take the course as it was fairly new, and it involved raising the money and setting up the workstations and server systems ourselves with little to no certifications or past experience. It was actually with a lot of the build guides and several videos from the Linus Tech Tips videos that  helped us get through the class, and the Channel Super Fun videos to keep us up when we were down. SO we decided, in total Linus Sebastian fashion, to make an overly complicated device to leave behind as our memento to the class and school that we found to like the best, and as a little tribute to the shameless socks-and sandals wearing dude that helped us through every step of the way. Heck, even if I don't win the keyboard I'd still like Linus and the crew at Linus Media group to see that they made a lasting impact on our lives, and that their genius ideas and only slightly cringy puns still keep us six students going and keeping the class afloat. (You can see three of us in the classes video here http://www.grantcareer.com/CareerTechnicalPrograms_hs.aspx )

Thanks Guys! :D

I would like the mouse because I have a great Unicomp Model M buckling spring mechanical keyboard that works great... But my Cyborg R.A.T 7 Albino Edition mouse is terrible with Linux and pretty sketchy overall...

I would really like the keyboard. I currently only have a solar powered logitech keyboard. It's great, but I live in a cave underground. It took me 6 years to charge up enough power to type this response. Please, don't let it be in vein.

The keyboard...im in the process of putting my first build together and haven't started the process of choosing my peripherals yet. This looks like a nice choice

I would love to win the Sagitta Spectrum because it looks awesome! Keep up the good work LTT

It was hard to choose, but i must say the mouse is the one i need more, my mouse at the moment is a basic Logitech model which cost something like $10 and is already failing on me (purchased less than 6 months ago).I was literally just playing a game (Warframe) and it stopped responding and I died 2 times in 5 minutes.

I'm not sure how you plan on choosing a winner but I want to say think you for considering my post and for hosting a giveaway in the first place.

(Then again with how many missed keys I had to fix while typing something even this short maybe the keyboard would be better lol.)

The mouse would be amazing;

I'm using an Evoluent vertical mouse at the moment and it is horrible for just about everything asides from casual web browsing.

Best of luck to everyone!