Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to win either the mouse or the keyboard because I am a collector of fine input devices, I will never have enough. I've only heard good things about Tesoro devices and would love to have them in my collection.

Also, first post! Giveaways are one way to get people on the forum :P I've been watch LTT for some time but for whatever reason have not ventured on to the forum. I'll have a look around while I'm here :) 

Excalibur v2 keyboard for sure! I'm using some random keyboard from a keyboard which has the cable coming loose. Thanks for the giveaway!

Mouse - MOUSE!   Why?  BECAUSE!  Not every professional butler sits in a cellar cataloging wines or polishing the silver 24/7.  Of course a mouse never hurts in the cataloging those wines, and a good mouse is good for gaming.  A great mouse is good for both.

I would like to win because i love but dont have enough money to buy good peripherals.

Thankyou and i would be so happy if 

“The people who think they are crazy enough to change the world are the ones who do”

MY RIG

| Intel Core i5 6500 | G. Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 16GB 2133MHz | Gigabyte B150M-D3H | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 8GB | Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 |

That mouse looks sweet, it's about time for an upgrade.

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I've been using this mouse http://www.geniusnet.com/Genius/wSite/ct?xItem=19306&ctNode=1264  for the last 7 years and I don't know how or why but it's still functioning. However, the scroll wheel has worn out, the buttons sometimes double click when I just click once, sometimes click without me clicking or sometimes just don't click at all and I was looking for a new one when I saw this thing.

I'd love an Excalibur V2 Keyboard, it looks beautiful :)

The Tesoro Excalibur v2. would be a nice replacement for my old DELL keyboard. I just don't know what I'm typing at night :ph34r:

On 3/4/2016 at 4:06 PM, nicklmg said:

i want the Excalibur v2

i would like the keyboard. i had a cm storm devastator keyboard but it just stopped working i had it for 2-3 months now im using a old microsoft keyboard that has a ps/2 connecter

Either one cuz I'm gonna be building a new pc relatively soon and one of these could go nicely along with it

Excalibur v2 keyboard for me please. I am a big fan of Tesoro and miss the one I used in Taiwan.

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

I would like the keyboard because all I have is a Bluetooth membrane keyboard and I am pretty sure it is a sin for a pc user to game with one of those XD.

I'd love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I like free stuff.

I'd like the keyboard since the only one I own is a membrane keyboard worth about $10.  I own 3 mice though, not sure how that happened. 

Thanks LMG and Tesoro for hosting this giveaway.

thanks tesoro for this give away! I hope I can get the keyboard it matches my color theme for my build and thanks for linustechtips for helping me build my budget rig that costs only $350 that can run crysis 3 haha

I'd like to win the keyboard as I've been needing to get a new one.

I want a mouse to give it to my little brother. He needs a better one?

I'd really love to have the Keyboard, because my $5 keyboard flexes and creaks whenever I use it ~ 

The Sagitta Spectrum mouse looks pretty BA, would definitely help me up my game in R6 Siege

I would love to win the Keyboard, because I'm building my first PC in a few weeks, and saving money on a keyboard will help a lot. Thanks!