Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to win this as it will save me money on my new and 1st custom gaming pc build. Finally leaving my potato laptop behind and getting a sweet new rig.

Excalibur V2 would be nice because A. It's my birthday when this giveaway will end and B. I would like to have keyboard with brown switches on sometimes instead of current blues.

I would like to have the keyboard, because I am currently using an old crappy one.

I'd like the mouse, cause I have a fancy keyboard already and my mouse is total crap

Hey! I would like to win the keyboard, because the one I have now (a dell that came with my dell pc) is kinda crap and after a couple years of heavy use it's not getting any better. And this one looks very good as well.

The mouse. I'd like a new one that's better for gaming, rather than the HP stock mouse I'd been using.

I don't like flashy or shiny PC components, i even disconnect my HHD and power leds on all my PC's,  but this keyboard is visually stunning not intrusive flashy at all and so would love to get one ! 

Game on !!

hey!

I'd love to have the Excalibur v2 keyboard would definetly help, since my wireless logitech membrane keyboard is starting to threaten to die!

Thanks, can't wait to unbox this puppy!

Jp

the keyboard, im typing on really an old rubber dome €3 buck keyboard

I would love the keyboard, I'm still using a membrane one and that makes me sad.  Thank you LTT!

I'd like to win the keyboard because I'm currently using an off-brand value keyboard :v

I'd love an excalibur keyboard because I've been writing on a crappy keyboard for years!

A new keyboard would be fabulous! I wouldn't mind replacing this keyboard with it ☺

IMG0768.jpg

I would love to have one of the mice.

My current mouse is old and tends to double click all the time.

Thank you all for the opportunity to get one and good luck to all the other people wanting to win.

I'd love the keyboard in black as it would mean I could dump my clanky old Dell keyboard and finally have something more suitable for gaming :)

A new mouse would be great. I'd love to replace my old Logitech M510 wireless. It has served me well but after years of use, and due to my slightly acidic skin, I've worn a groove into the rubber sides of the mouse. I am also slightly scared of it. I don't recall the last time I had to change it's batteries. It no longer produces any lights but still seems to function. It may be haunted.

Hey

I would love a new keyboard, since the one i have now is almost 8 years old and it is really busted...

Keyboard because I was planning on buying new peripherals and mice are cheaper :D

I could reeeally use the keyboard, because my current one is simply disassembling itself while I'm using it. Wanna know what I'm talking about?
Here you go: 

Wish I could win that Sagitta Spectrum mouse! Been using a Logitech MX518 for the better part of 7 or 8 years; the Logitech logo on the wrist pad is down to bare metal, all of the rubber coating is gone, I've taken the mouse apart to clean & tighten the scroll wheel lock countless times, and It's been used so much that there's a noticeable difference in the click actuation force in the left & right OMRON switches. While it's livable, A new Tesoro mouse, especially one such as the Spectrum that will match my setup, will be awesome. As always, awesome content guys!!

Hey LTT!

I want to enter the Tesoro Excalibur v2 giveaway because some 6 months ago a friend of mine spilled soda over my Deathstalker and got pretty much all the keys sticky to the point of not even being usable (some of them would get stuck down, some you couldn't even press without putting all your force). I cleaned each key and membrane with alcohol and even went to the extreme of spreading glicerin over them to try and lubricate the interface, but the keys have never been the same.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

A mouse,  bBecause i use an old wireless mouse & keyboard set and battery's die to quick

I would love to get a new mouse, because I use my old one for about 3 years if not more... She sometimes stops working although her batteries are full and she is just too small for my hand.. :(