Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I really do wish to win one of those keyboards, seeing as they look absolutely amazing and I want to try out that fancy-pants mechanical-thing all the kids seem to be hyped about these days. ;-p

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

I'd like that keyboard because it looks retro to me as in 2008 when I bought my first non-OEM keyboard and it kind of brings memories back to me.

I would say the Excalibur v2 keyboard. Why because I have a plane keyboard and it's old and I want a new one and I like this keyboard and I really need an upgrade it would be a cool addition to my setup.

i would like the keyboard because i been using a old dell one and i feel like it could help my gaming experience 

Excalibur v2 because I currently have a Magic Keyboard. And lets be honest, nobody really likes the Magic Keyboard. 

Oh man I'd love a new KB.  I've had my current one for about a year and a half.  It's starting to stick sometimes, and I miss having a 10key Number pad.

I would love the keyboard. I would like a new keyboard as I have been using the same one for years. And because it would be nice to win a giveaway as I do not have much luck with them.

I'd like the mouse , it looks really comfortable to use.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

I would like to win  Excalibur v2 keyboard and give it to my brother as I have g710+ and love it but my brother does not know the heaven of mechanical keyboard yet.

my dad is still using an IBM keyboard from the 80s... he likes the way it feels and how similar it is to mechanical keyboards, also he is old and having a lit keyboard as well as a fancy new mouse to go with it would be the best gift for him.

The Keyboard, because mine, is probably older then half the people on this website....

I'd love to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, my Logitech G700 is on its last legs. It keeps double clicking and refuses to drag, makes life difficult.

I would like the keyboard, my current one has been with me for 3 years already, getting a new one would be so refreshing.

I'd love the keyboard,  laptop keyboards suck :(

I would love the keyboard I've always wanted a mechanical but sadly im a poor college student lol! Thanks for doing this!

Hey umm... I would like to have whatever one(preferably both) plz because I'm on some janky Microsoft keyboard and mouse and sometimes it works sometimes not which is not really the best for gaming:p

I can't go on living in a world were my mouse and keyboard are those of an office computer... Specifically Lenovo. Please. Save me from this dreadful life I have been cursed to because I am too cheap to buy an actual mouse and keyboard. lol

I'll take a keyboard, though I'm using a "gaming" membrane keyboard that's a Logitech G510s, yeah... That big honking thing, as for mouse I got a EVGA TORQ X10 owo

Because I've had the same $20 mouse for two years and the colour that the dpi I have set is pink. (Which is an awesome colour but sparks some odd questions from colleges.) 

Have you tried restarting it?

i would want the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, my poor Razor has a short in the cord

Would love to get the mouse since i've already have the tessoro keyboard which is pretty decent for the price. Looking forward to try out thier other product near future ?

Mouse because I just got a brand new laptop and an epic mouse would just complete the ensemble.

i hate my genius keyboard, i need a good one

thank you! :)

Hey LinusMediaGroup, thanks for another giveaway! I would be happy with any of the items being given away! my twitter is @doggygamging97. B.T.W My favorite show is The WAN Show even though its a stream I can never hop on the stream when its live!