Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would want to win the keyboard. I've never owned an aftermarket mechanical keyboard. Just usually use what comes with a desktop. I have a laptop and sometimes I get sick and tired of using its keyboard and would love to plug in another one. Also I'm a poor college student who can't afford a nice keyboard. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

I would definitely like to get my hands on  Excalibur v2 keyboard:) Not only it looks cool, but also it would be great opportunity to finally get a mechanical keyboard.
Hope to win :) 

I'd rather have the mouse.  They keyboard I have is acceptable, but my mouse is a $5 wireless mouse from WalMart that likes to click randomly. Now that I've spent all my savings on a new PC build, it's definitely time to start thinking about upgrading the peripherals!

Not that I'd turn down a new keyboard of course. :)

I'd like the keyboard because i allready have a gaming mouse, that i spent all my money on.

I would love to win the keyboard because my old one is shit and i hate it!

The EXCALIBUR V2 keyboard would be a dream come true.

Country with avg monthly income of around $250-300 it is simply impossible to spend on higher end gizmos. Need keyboard bcoz programmable keys will make life easier in 'Team Fortress2'. And mouse bcoz i can finally stop spending on cheap (₹600/$10) mouse each time buttons stop working playing tf2. Tf2 again bcoz its free

I want the keyboard. My current keyboard is an old Microsoft one and I want to finally retire it. 

AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 - Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4,5GHz - EKL Alpenföhn Himalaya CPU Air Cooler - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600Mhz - Asus GTX 970 Strix - Samsung SSD 840 EVO 240GB - Samsung SSD 830 128GB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W - Creative Sound Blaster Z - NZXT Phantom

If I were to win this giveaway (as unlikely as it is) I would ask you brothers(or sisters) at Tesoro for one of those sexy hot keyboards because my six year old generic hp membrane keyboard is both a disappointment and is falling apart as we speak. the 's' key fell of a month or so ago, which although I primarily play Dota which allows me to cope with the loss is still detrimental to any first person games I play, none of which have I been able to play since I lost the 's' key.  It would be amazing if I were chosen for this giveaway and if I had to choose a color (even though it probably doesn't matter considering my chances) I prefer black.  

The keyboard...cuz that's one sexy piece of machinery

the excalibur, because i dont need a new mouse 

I want the keyboard. I've never tried Tesoro's keyboards or any other product before but I want to :)

i want the keyboard because i'm now using a membrane keyboard that i got for free from acer. the excalibur v2 seems (to me) to be right in the sweet spot, not really stealthy but also not really 'gaming-grade' with too much of everything.

I'd like the keyboard because, well, my wireless keyboard is running out of battery the whole time D:

I'd like the Excalibur v2, since I really want a new keyboard right now and be back to mechanical keyboards. I'm currently using a HP keyboard. Thanks LMG/LTT and Tesoro for making this giveaway possible! 

I would love that Excalibur v2 keyboard! I really want to try out what a mechanical keyboard feels like. Thanks!

I would kill for that Excalibur v2 keyboard! I never tried a mechanical keyboard before and i would like to give it a go! :D

I would like the Excalibur keyboard to replace my gateway keyboard from 2000 BC. I believe that, with this glorious keyboard , I can finally achieve MLG pro in Runescape. 

-Andrew

Keyboard.

I often work in the dark in the NOC and this will make me the envy of all my friends and they'll rush out and want to buy their own keyboards <(")

If the keyboard requires windows software, then I don't want it - as we use only linux based machines.

I should get it because I have a 10 year old membrane keyboard and mouse that barely function. The right mouse button takes 1-2 clicks to register and the keyboard I don't even know when I'm am and when I'm not pressing the buttons. I need a new keyboard and/or mouse!

I need a nice keyboard to write my papers on, my laptop keyboard feels horrible. Having a good mechanical would make a massive improvement! 

Fan since outside unboxings 

Keyboard.Because we don't have any good mechanical keyboard here in Turkey. 

My little brother is still gaming on a crappy keyboard from 10 years ago, I want him to experience how nice it is to use a mechanical keyboard.

Sagitta Spectrum mouse because the grip pad on my current mouse is constantly sliding around.