Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd love to have the keyboard because all I could afford was a cheap Chinese made wanna be gaming keyboard and I'd love to have a much nicer mechanical keyboard!

I would love to get my hands on Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard for quite simple reasons - I've started a small hardware review blog and I look for every opportunity to get some hardware to write reviews on. I haven't been able to get any kind of decent keyboard to review as I'm running an old Logitech office slim keyboard. That would be also my first mechanical keyboard, which would make this even more awesome :) 

Excalibur v2 keyboard.... I need extra keyboards for my 4 gamers 1 tower Build(For "Lan" parties).

I would like the keyboard since mine's a shitty keyboard i buy on a garage sale for $3 CAD more than 5 year ago. It's loud and annoy my brother in the room next door, it make him rage when i type while he sleep. 

The mouse because I'm using a $5 HP mouse that I literally found in a bin in the back of a vacant house while taking pictures for a real estate company..... It works, somehow, but the mouse wheel no longer clicks when you spin it (but it's not exactly free spinning, making it extremely hard if you need precise scrolling in games). I'm not going to lie, I could and should buy a new one, but I like to use things until they're completely dead, so I figure why not try for a giveaway?

Both the mouse or keyboard will be welcome, as both need a serious update.

I would like to win the keyboard because my current one is a little old and is getting weathered

On 4/3/2016 at 9:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd want the mouse. My own mouse, the Razer Taipan, is surprisingly worn after well over 2 years. And i will continue to watch your great content :P

I need some better peripherals....

I like that gaming keyboard though, It matches my computer colour and it's mechanical ^_^

Click-Click-Click-Click

Sagitta spectrum mouse because I don't have one for my laptop and don't wanna use touchpad while gaming

I want one of the keyboards because I hate having to use razer synapse for my BlackWidow Keybaord

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

I need this keyboard because i'm using a potato keyboard with a ps2 port. Very much sad times. This keyboard will save an innocent potato. ~ PSA from Savepotatos.org    plz save the innocent potato. Thanks  

-SelectivePixel 

The mouse, because my current mouse is a cheap $7 Chinese "gaming" mouse.

I would love to win the keyboard.  I have never owned a Mechanical keyboard.  Living in a remote town in Western Australia there are no large retailers that have some setup

The cost of a mechanical keyboard is a significant investment unless one can at least be tried first.

Just completed my first ever computer build and I would like some RAW keyboard power!! Excalibur v2 keyboard would make my dream come true.

On 04/03/2016 at 8:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd really like the mouse as the one I have now doesn't have customizable RGB lighting and I can't make it match the beauty of my Alienware laptop's lighting. I also can't afford a new mouse as I spent all my money on my Alienware gaming laptop. 

I really need that keyboard though. Right now i have a flat 2011 Windows keyboard, and it is s#!t.

I'd like keyboard because I am poor ,I'd try all raffle on internet and mechanics game but never been win on mechanics raffle :( suddenly i am suffering my generic vortex keyboard all keys faded and other key-caps is missing ..  and that my reason never been replace  because i am student and all of my tuition is enough to buy mechanical keyboard and i want to try mechanical keyboard because ill never experience how to use it...  

God Bless Linustechtips .. 

I would like the keyboard cause im using a very old Dell keyboard and some of the numpad keys don't work and i don't have enough money to get a good one

Ive been using a keyboard that came with an iMac G4 I salvaged. I already have a good mouse so a good working keyboard would be of great help!

The keyboard, because its mechanical... I am using hanzo elemento 1000, its not bad but when i have to clean it, is a big trouble...

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard,because I would like to win one for my boyfriend,he needs a good mechanical keyboard for PC gaming! :)

Please I need this, I currently have a wireless keyboard which can barely connect to the receiver which it is directly next to. Excalibur v2 keyboard for the win.