Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Using membrane for 16 years, i think i need a change. Go Excalibur pipirupirupipirupi~.

Hello, I would like to have the keyboard. My keyboard is broke very badly. Shift key gone :o

The keyboard!  I love its lighting

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I would like the keyboard because I have always wanted a mechanical keyboard and make the mistake of not getting one when I built my PC...  lol.

I would love to win either of these products because I am using a really cheap Microsoft keyboard and mouse combo.

I would love to get the mechanical keyboard, because I have never used a mechanical keyboard

The keyboard. My "gaming" keyboard right now is some random Microsoft keyboard that I got for free.

I'd like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because, it's time for a change, lost the wireless microsoft mouse to some good stuff, and win my first giveaway, that would be pretty cool

Thanks for doing this giveaway, I'd take the mouse because I'm still using the Dell mouse that came included with my first desktop back in 2006.  Thanks again and good luck to everyone!

the keyboard please, i'm a new gamer and i don't have a mechanical keyboard yet and am in need of one.

I could use an upgrade on my old Tesoro keyboard, it's starting to show it's age :(

IMG_20160307_004534.jpg

Id love the keyboard. Ive always wanted to have a mechanical keyboard, let alone one thats made so well. 

I want the mechanical keyboard because I'm going to build a PC in a few months and I don't want to buy an expensive Mechanical Keyboard such as the Razer DeathStalker.

The mouse, because i am using an old wireless microsoft mouse for my computer xD

I would love to win the Excalibur V2. It's a great looking keyboard (many other gaming keyboards are far too over the top for me). I'm really curious about the switches it uses, too. And frankly, I accidentally broke the feet of my current keyboard, so it's getting pretty annoying to type on.

Id love to have a mouse as my current apple mouse sucks and you can't press left and right click at the same time. You also can't scroll down. Just can't convice myself to spend money "cause it works"

The keyboard because I spilled hot chocolate on my cheapo Logitech and it's all sticky.

I'll like to win me a keyboard. About time a Caribbean person wins something. ALso my logitech G510 has come to and end 

The keyboard for my brother. It's almost his birthday, and I want to build him a new PC. Right now he's using an old Lenovo Thinkpad and the hard drive is slowly dying.

I would like the Keyboard since I'm still rocking an old Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro.  My original keyboard that was purchased when I built my first PC.

The keyboard...fo sho. Why?? Because I am currently stuck using a $9 Insignia KB from Best Buy and it sucks. That's reason enough, yea?

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum because my mouse has given up on me after many clicks and its right click has become sticky and makes do stupid things at games xD