Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

A new mouse!  I already love my Logitech!  that being said I won't say no if I win a keyboard.

Keyboard because  half the keys don't work 

I would like the mouse and the reason is because I've had my old Logitech MX518 for over 6 years. Time for a new one. 

Thanks!

I would like the keyboard as I have been gaming on a bluetooth microsoft keyboard for years now and was thinking about starting a gaming channel, but I just don't think a bluetooth softtouch keyboard is responsive enough. It would be awesome as I have been looking at many mechanical keyboards but they all are just too expensive.

I would like the keyboard because it looks amazing and my keyboard, well is not the best one, i want one with rgb lightning. Hope i get it and i love the youtube channel of you guys.

I would like to win the keyboard since the crappy keyboard I use right now makes a lot of noise. Also a backlit keyboard would be awesome, especially with individual key RGB settings, since I am on my pc a lot in the middle of the night with the lights off, and I can't find the right key very often.

The keyboard because I have wanted mechanical keyboard for two years but I cant afford a new one. That keyboard also looks great!

Keyboard for the win.

Need something to replace my 10 year old G15 Logitech. :(

I want the keyboard. Te reason why is cause its a giveaway so I just want it. Peace and Love 

I need a new keyboard because it felt some Runescape rage and now it's bad.... 

It would be cool if I won the Excalibur v2 keyboard,  my old membrane keyboard is wearing out.

I'd like the keyboard.

Because the 8th is my birthday! and my Razer Blackwidow 2013 keeps going into boot-loader mode and getting disabled for weeks :( 

I'd love to win the keyboard because I am trying to build my first gaming PC and am completely stuck on a keyboard. I'm a new father and trying to go to college. Thanks for the opportunity and all you do for the community! 

Excalibur v2 keyboard, it looks absolutely amazing. I've never owned a non-basic keyboard and I've always wanted to try out a mechanical keyboard. I play all kinds of games and I write a lot of stories. I'd just absolutely love having a keyboard that's the same color as my computer with the same LED lighting. It would just update my setup to being one step closer to being a really BA looking one. Would match my mouse too!

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the keyboard since my current keyboard is from Goodwill. Help!

I would like the keyboard because I love the mouse I currently have, but my keyboard is membrane..... Been wanting a mechanical keyboard for a while, but because they offer no performance gains in gaming (FPS wise) I've been using my money to upgrade my PC instead.

Id like the mouse, Because I've been playing on this Logitech wireless mouse i bought from radio shack like 6 years ago.

MoBo: ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 

CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 Windforce  

CPU Cooling: CORSAIR Hydro Series H75 

Power Supply: CORSAIR CX750M

Case: NZXT S340 ( Clean AF) 

Memory: Western Digital Blue 750GB HDD(for Games/Programs)and a Kingston 120GB SSD(For OS)

I mean I would love both haha. But If I had to chose the keyboard as currently im using a foreign layout non-mechanical old af one :D

I don't mind what one as its not for me. Some of my friends have just started getting in to PC gaming and use very cheep keyboards and mice. They have gone as far to build their own rigs but don't have enough to be able to get anything good. I want them to have more of a chance to see what playing with good peripherals is like and maybe keep them gaming on PC and not go back to console.

I want the mouse because I've been using the same wireless mouse for 2-3 years now

I want the spectrum mouse so i can game with a better mouse and maybe get good at rocket league.

I would love to have a new Keyboard because the one i use right now is old and is non-mechanical :D

I want the keyboard because I am using an eMachines keyboard... they went bankrupt. I don't even know if it's a mechanical and I can't take the keycaps off to look.