Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The keyboard, would love some mechanical switches in my life, and on the side I already have a decent enough mouse so no need for that.

Hi, I would like the keyboard, because I've been using my Fujitsu Siemens rubberdome keyboard since I got the computer it came with and I guess it's about 9 or 10 years old, and it's not exactly the most optimal keyboard for gaming, and I already have a proper computer, monitor, mouse and heidät, only a proper keyboard is missing. So, a mechanical keyboard would be like a heavens gift for me.

i would like the keyboard.  I am currently using a$5 kb from tigerdirect that has seen better days

I would love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I'm using the same SpeedLink keyboard for more than 6 years and a few keys aren't working anymore.

I'd like the keyboard because my old logitech mk120 keyboard is worn out :(

I would like to win to replace my old dell keyboard. Its like 6 years old.

I'd like to win the mouse, because my expensive mice keep dying! :(

Mouse (Sagitta Spectrum) because my mouse has too many buttons. LOL

I want the keyboard because the one I'm using right now is falling apart and is a laptop keyboard...

I would like the keyboard because my current keyboard has a crack down the back of it and it's annoying

me want mouse because I want color changes 4 lyfe

I'd love to win the mouse because i do a fair bit of gaming and play numerous FPS-genre games, and feel as if having a mouse designated for gaming rather than the lame generic dell mouse I have would help improve my skill in a great way. I also just like the overall look of the mouse and feel as if it would contrast well with my current keyboard, which thankfully is a bit better than my current mouse. GL to all :)

I need that keyboard to complete my thesis! Of course I can complete that with my old piece of rubbish keyboard, but with that it'd be a lot more fun! 

I need the mouse. I've been using the trackpad on my laptop for a while and a mouse would make my life much easier. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd like to get the mouse because i'd like to be able to invite my friends to play, and not having them have a crap mouse, and to be able to travel without having to disconnect my desktop mouse for travelling

The Keyboard :)

Because my whole rig is white/blue, except my Keyboard: its Black / orange. Disgusting to look at. Everyday. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X | GPU: Vega 64   | RAM: 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z | Storage:  Samsung 850 / Corsair MP510  | Mainboard: ASUS X570 Prime Pro | Case: Fractal Define R6 | PSU: Corsair RM750i  | Cooling: Custom Waterloop

Keyboard because im getting tired of all the keys on mine cutting out from time to time

mouse because im using a $5 mouse from

walmartP1170050.thumb.JPG.01b2fab20f91b8e9394ea

The Excalibur v2 keyboard because I would like a new work keyboard :)

Keyboard please.

I could use it as Xmas decoration.

Apart from that - will help me "work" at night :)

The mouse because the one I have quit working and the Sagitta Mouse is sexy looking

I would love the key board because I just recently switched to a mechanical keyboard but since I choose a clicky one razer green switches I was not allowed to use it at work where I do most of my typing.

So I would love brown switches since they are great and not clicky.

I made my user here to join the give away, I have followed on youtube for ages, since Linus NCIX days and really like the content NCIX and LMG are doing.

My current keyboard is a shitty mushy dell membrane

PROJECT Simplifyi5-4690K OC'd @ 4.2 GHz | GTX 760 | Ballistix Sport 8 GB | ASRock Z97M-ITX/AC | Corsair H80i GT | SilverStone SG13B |

UPCOMING| RX Series GPU | Mechanical Keyboard | Mirrorless Camera | 

VIDEO KIT: Canon SX520 HS | Opteka "Glidecam" | Zoom H5 | Shure SM58 | 

I'm 16 and I like to think I'm good at videography.

I'd love the keyboard because the keyboard I'm using now is a compaq that came with my dad's compaq desktop in 2005. The keys are getting unresponsive and the f5, f6, q and w keys will occasionally fall off

Current Rig: ASUS Prime Z390-P, Core i7 9700k, 48GB DDR4 3200 G.Skill Ripjaws V RAM, EVGA RTX 2080 Super Black, 512 GB NVME SSD boot drive, 2TB HDD, 360mm CoolerMaster MasterLiquid AIO, 1200W Rosewill Photon power supply

Former Rig (RIP 11-29-19): Cyberpower Fangbook 4 Xtreme   CPU: Intel i7-6700K   GPU: Nvidia 980m 8GB   RAM: 24GB DDR4 2133   SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO   Main Drive: 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 300