Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard.
I'd give it to a friend as a gift. He who could really use a good keyboard.

The keyboard would be an amazing gift for a friend who lost his mechanical keyboard in the rain when someone tried "helping" him move it into the house. They dropped the keyboard and he lost his brand new keyboard that he had just gotten for Christmas like 2 weeks before. This would be the biggest surprise to him because he can finally use a mechanical keyboard again rather than his old membrane mac keyboard (even though he uses PC).

Would totally love the Excalibur V2 keyboard as I am a mid-tier counter strike player who loves playing with friends, our team is called Backslash Gaming and a legit Mechanical Keyboard would totally boost team performance.

Love the Videos, thank you so much for awesome content

I would love that keyboard because I'm currently using a old membrane keyboard that is really mushy and it is the lowest on my replacement priority list due to my tiny budget.

Please, Master Tech Tips, may I have a keyboard. I am trying to build my new PC starting from scratch having moved to a new country. However, with the sixth generation being released and my proclivity to go with a mother board that supports DDR4 RAM, the cost is scarier than a close up of Jack's nose. On top of that I am busy surviving with a 2011 Samsung laptop which is why I really need to finish my build ASAP!!! Thanks for the awesome YouTube channels, I owe you big time for some of the ideas going into my new build. 

Tesoro  Excalibur v2 keyboard because my daughter need's it for school projects....Greetings from Macedonia !

The mouse, because a Razer mouse lasted exactly 2 years before it gave out. I hope not all mice are like this.

I would love the keyboard... Even though I've looked after this one, keys are sticking and starting to not respond...

I would like to win a keyboard because, the one that I'm using is bad and unresponsive.

good day to u all

loving ur vids 

i would love to geth the mouse. 

i have a cheap gaming mouse and its realy crap. i goth it for my birthday a fwew years ago and i copudent replace it becous my wife would geth mad.

wen i geth the mouse of the giveaway i have a reason to use it. HUN I NEED TO TEST IT...... :P

Keep it up guy's

I'd like the mouse as the one I'm currently using has a broken cable and has been having problems tracking and staying connected, one way or another I'll probably have to replace it soon, so it would be great to win this.

I would prefer the keyboard but I will take either one, because I'm building a new pc, and if I didn't have to buy a keyboard (or mouse) I could put more money in other hardware.

the  Excalibur v2 keyboard  because my current 10 dollar knock off keyboard just isnt cutting it any more

Sagitta Spectrum mouse because it is going to be a pet mouse which my sister will torture.

I would really like to win the keyboard because I have never really had a mechanical keyboard and I have always wanted one but I just don't have that kind of money to purchase one for myself. Right now I just use an older Dell keyboard which works fine but I have always wanted the experience of a new mechanical keyboard. I would be very appreciative if I won this give away.

I want to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I'm sick of using this super old membrane keyboard.

I'd like to get the keyboard as for the last couple of years I have been using a logictech membrane keyboard and recently has decided to break yet still useable not very practical nor is it comfortable.

I'd have to say the keyboard because mine hasn't had feet for about three years and is being propped up by a wooden wedge. xD

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard and the reason I believe that i deserve it is that i have been using an Logitech Internet 350 keyboard for about 2 or 3 years and some of the keys do not work properly anymore.

Id like the keyboard but the mouse would be nice as well. Im wanting it because Im trying to help a friend build his computer and he's a little tight on cash and a surprise gift of a keyboard or mouse would help him out a ton.

Hey Linus, 

I would like the keyboard, because in using an old (I guess older than 8 years) keyboard with this weird looking connector and an adapter for usb. This wouldn't be a problem, but if I want to play any games this keyboard sucks. I'm a student, so I haven't got enough money for a real good keyboard, soooooo please linus, I really need one :D

The keyboard would be awesome since mechanical keyboards are way better than rubber dome ones.  Also, it just looks pretty cool.

Thanks for an awesome giveaway Tesoro and LTT! If I win I'd like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse so my girlfriend doesn't have to use her cheap wireless mouse for CS:GO. Though maybe I'll just give her mine and keep the Sagitta for myself ;)

I would like to get the keyboard since I have a standard keyboard and I would like to complete my gaming rig with a gaming keyboard instead. :D 

I'd like the keyboard cause i really like it :D

Cheers :D