Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Keyboard. bc i dont have a keyboard &: (using my phone)

I would like to win the keyboard because I kind of need to type, but the mouse would be nice to because I do need to click as well

I've finally gotten all the parts for my computer, except for peripherals. after dumping ~$1700 USD It'd be nice to get something else that is quality for free. Plus, I've hardly ever won a drawing.

I want to win the keyboard because mine is pretty bad, but it doesn't matter if I get it or not.

a

I would like a keyboard please. I plan on giving it to a buddy of mine who has yet to experience the glory of mechanical keyboards :D

I would like the keyboard because i'm a big fan and i have a lousy logitech keyboard

Keyboard since I'm still using a membrane one :P

hi i want the giveaway keyboard cause im just now using a 2 dollars keyboard..:/ yes im poor.

I would like the mouse cause my Mouse is crap

I would love to win the keyboard because the keyboard i have on my laptop is starting to give out and stop working every now and then so i would like a keyboard to increase the lifespan of my laptops keyboard.

Hi Linus

it would be amazing if I won the Excalibur v2 keyboard because at the moment I am using a second hand Razor Lycorsa. The touch pad on the top left does not work and the main gaming keys are sticky from over use, and I cant fix it without buying a new keyboard. I watch your channel every day and It would mean a lot to me if I wont this. 

Thanks Kenty

A Keyboard, I am build a new skylake build and just found out the keyboard i was planning to use doesn't work.

I would love a mouse because honestly I have a crap mouse and this Tesoro mouse seems to be a very not-crap mouse at all.

I would love either really. I'm currently rolling with a Razer Blackwidow Chroma and Logitech g502 (Ironically featured in the delidding video: 7:00) so it wouldn't be for me. I have a friend who wants to get into Pc gaming and I'm helping her build a system so a quality mouse or keyboard would be great to get her started. 

the mouse

My old Logitech g5 is starting to have problems tracking and i would love to be able to color it like my keyboard

I'd love that Tesoro Sagittaa Spectrum mouse, I've been looking for a simpler mouse than the Logitech G600 I've been using. and i think this mouse would be a great fix. 

I would like to win the keyboard. I just started in PC gaming and just built my first gaming PC. I had to stay to a limited budget cause of funds so I am playing with old HP keyboard and some of the keys don't work lol. Do anything for gaming right.

I would enjoy the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because i am using a very old and bad keyboard and cannot upgrade it, I watch all of the videos and they are awesome to learn from or just fun to watch! I hope i win this giveaway and thank you for the awesome content!

Do you ever look between the keys on your keyboard and wonder what could be in there? Well I have the solution for you! It's the new and improved Buyaboard exclusively sold at Walmart! This keyboard will make your old keyboards problems seem to disappear. 

P.S. Keyboard pls

i would like to attempt getting the keyboard because i currently dont even have a keyboard ive been using the on screen keyboard and a controller for gaming and plus ive never won something in my entire life (not including games ive never won a giveaway) im not a very lucky person.

The mouse because it sooo cool <3

I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because i'm using a crappy cheap membrane keyboard that has the text on the keys removed from wear and tear.

I would like to win the Spectrum mouse because ive been gaming on a stock dell optical mouse for the past two years and its starting to die on me

mouse.jpg

I would like the keyboard because the keyboard i have now is a crappy membrane keyboard and some of the keys on it don't even work. I am planning on getting a new keyboard soon i just need one to use for now then i can give it to my friend who is just getting onto pc gaming.

I would really like to have a mechanical keyboard I have never had the chance to try one and it would be so awesome to own one! Thanks for the giveaway LMG and Tesoro!