Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Id like the keyboard because iv'e never ever had a good keyboard ever in my hole life

I would like the keyboard. to give to my grandfather for a late birthday present

I'd want the keyboard because I broke my old one. shiFt happens man, I'm clumsy. 

The mouse, because my old steelseries mouse squeaks whenever you click/scroll. It drives me mad...

The mouse because right now I am using a mouse that is partially broken and when it does work spasms out

My keyboard is dying, It's a membrane Keyboard (IBuyPower standard Gaming keyboard) and I would like to have a mechanical keyboard but they're expensive. 

Doesn't matter what I get, I just want a Mechanical Keyboard.

The Keyboard Please becuase ive been using a DELL keyboard from 2000 i believe and i just wanted to try out this giveaway becuase i enjoy the content you upload

I would love the keyboard because I have never used a mechanical keyboard before! I should really buy one

the keyboard. because I'm using an old Apple keyboard on my PC. I just built my first PC. But I did't get a keyboard or mouse. So I'm using my apple keyboard and a $9 Wal-Mart mouse. 

Either,  But if i had to choose one then it'd be my mouse.  Its pretty damn old and is the only thing i haven't updated in the past couple years.  Otherwise my keyboard has some RBG LEDs going out -_-.  Damn Corsair. 

Im currently using a Chinese tenkeyless keyboard with knockoff switches:( i would prefer to have my tenkey back and some legit switches.

I'm interested in the Sagitta Spectrum. It looks pretty interesting. Also I'm currently using a touchpad on a laptop, so any mouse will be an improvement.

Adults are just kids with bigger wallets.

okay as asked on topic so i would wanna get keyboard

what i am using right now is logitech internet pro what is like over 10years old i have had to fix it sometimes but as using it daily it will be time question when i am forced to change it. Some buttons are already working bad also like wasd 1-9 f function buttons and ctrl with alt

I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard, not because want it, but because I want to give it to one of my friends. I'm rocking all Logitech peripherals (G502, G710+, and G430) so I don't really want to mess up my matching products. Recently my friend hosted a LAN party for CS:GO and one of my friends that came has a computer with outdated hardware. He played CS on my computer and did well, but he didn't/doesn't do well on his own computer. I think it'd be really nice to give him something to encourage him to go out and maybe start building a new computer. He's already said that he's interested in building it, he's just saving up for it. At the very least it'd save him from using the old Dell keyboard that he has.

I would want the mouse because it is absolutely awesome and the one I currently have the sensor is dying

I would like the keyboard please.  It would be nice to give to my wife and that would stop her from getting mine.  But also her membrane keyboard has come a long way, and she could really use a keyboard that can take her abuse.

Plus it would be awesome if you guys can send it literally half way around the world.  Thanks! ;)

would love to get my hands on one of the keyboards. entering for the chance at getting it for my friend to replace her horrible rubber dome board >_> silly mushy rubber domes

Hi,

I would like the mouse because my old friend MX518 is slowly dying after 9 years service. 

I would like to win the mouse. My mouse disconnectes often and its really annoying when playing games

I would like the keyboard because i use the one that came stock with my computer.  Lol

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Mouse please! My wireless one is crud.

I would like to win a new keyboard Since I'm using a G15 that I found at a goodwill which has 2 of the buttons dead and I have a crappy PS/2 keyboard hooked up so I can actually type the 2 letters that the G15 can't (G & J or the dead keys). Please save me from this keyboard hell!

g15_svit-cela_big.jpg

Hi Linus group! I'd love to win the keyboard because my old one broke about a month ago and I am now stuck with one which I used to program my raspberry pi which had to be very low power, thanks for the competition and keep making the awesome videos :)