Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the keyboard please. Because my razer lycosa gave out on me last week and i'm now stuck with an old hp keyboard i had 8 years ago .... :(  

hp-standard-keyboard-dt528al.jpg

If I won the giveaway I would take the mouse because currently I am using a second hand mouse that my friend gave me when he got a razor death adder and its old and the cable is stiff and I need a new one.

it would be much appreciated.

The keyboard, been using an old shitty membrane board for forever!

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want to win the Sagittaa because I have a keyboard, but I do not have a mouse.

I would like a new keyboard and mouse im not gonna be like the people that beg to win and say "ive been using a Dell AT101 for 5 months and im tired of the semicolon key"

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse For my roommate in Dorms for he is currently "Borrowing" the public computers mouse due to having his first computer being a laptop -> Terrible track pad.

I'd love to when the keyboard because i'm too broke to afford a new one, Also my old steel series keyboard is currently dying, which is a shame.

I would like the mouse, I'm just finishing A Levels and will soon be going to uni, getting prepared with some uni equipment, the mouse would be a fantastic addition to my new laptop and will hopefully keep me going for a good few years!

Additionally, really loving the server related videos, would love to see more!

I would love the keyboard because I've had a $10 keyboard for 2 years now and can't afford a new and better one. It would be amazing to have a fancy back lit keyboard 

The keyboard because mine is a shitty Trust and its too slow for gaming.

Hmmm, Hard choice, Never mind, I would love a new keyboard, i dont want to stick with the stock dell one...

I would like to win the keyboard because mine is very old and has a faulty 'G' key that is SUPER annoying!

Logitech keyboard an mouse combo really dose not agree with FPS games. The mouse would greatly improve my Head shots  

I would love to win one of the Tesoro Excalibur v2 Mechanical Keyboards to replace my slowly dying Logitech G510S Membrane Keyboard, I have never owned a mechanical keyboard and would enjoy using one much more im sure. Thanks for the epic giveaways both in the past and in the future and love yalls content. Good luck to all that have entered and those of you that will enter.

I'd like the mouse to hopefully use it to suck less at CSGO.

Mouse. Because who doesn't want an awesome looking mouse? Really though it's time to replace my g600 that has way more buttons than I need.

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Keyboard or mouse is fine. I need them because  my old keyboard broke and I am looking for a new. Mouse because  I only use a one bottom mouse right now.

I would like the keyboard, as the keyboard I am currently using is a membrane keyboard, it's a crap keyboard and I would like a mechanical keyboard

Hello Linus Media Group and Friends!  The following is a list of grievances which also double as reasons that I deserve a new keyboard or mouse:

1. I type this message to you on a $10 Amazon basics keyboard.

2. The mouse I used to get to this website is a $10 Microsoft wireless mouse.

3. My new PC looks very lonely without some quality peripherals.

4. The pizza I was just eating burned the roof of my mouth quite badly (this does not double as a reason, but it is still a grievance).

This concludes my list of grievances and reasons.

Take care!

-a loyal LinusTechTips fan

I would love to win one of the available mice. I just purchased a Logitech MX Master and the scroll wheel broke after about 8 hours of use. I have asked for a refund and I'm looking for a new mouse but can't really seem to find one after my liking (mainly design and price).

I'd love to try the keyboard. I want to try those brown switches! Thanks for the giveaway.

I would LOVE that keyboard! I've been using a trash wireless Mac keyboard for 2 years. Doesn't even have a num-pad. But I'd really appreciate it guys <3

I want to win the keyboard because i use a laptop keyboard. -_-

i would like the mouse because I have a very crappy track pad on my laptop.