Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Hey Linus, I really need the Excalibur v2 keyboard. The reason why is because I have an old HP keyboard that I got back in 2008, with a nothing fancy than a sleep button. I would love this keyboard. And thanks for the giveaway!  

The keyboard because there's no way i can ever afford a mechanical one

I would like to win the mouse because it the moment I'm stuck using the track pad on my laptop 

I would Love to have the keyboard because I am currently using my crappy Amazon Basics membrane keyboard that cost 10$51GdDQFApwL.jpg

I'd love to have the keyboard, because I am still using my very first one which is now 15 years old ;).

Would like keyboard,not for me,but for my brother who seriously needs an improvement from his laptop keyboard

Thanks

either one is fine by me. both my keyboard and mouth are non-gaming so winning either one would be great.

i would like the keyboard cause i am a gamer and i use a 15 $ keyboard with half of the buttons broken :) 

I wanna win so I can add to my linus shrine with this fabulous gift from the lord to me. Also so i can replace this keyboard that i have had for what seems like a life time.

Don't need the mouse but ye would be vry nice 8))))))))))))))

Pls healp. 8)

HP%20standard%20kb_1.jpgk.

Id like the mouse because im broke af and gave a dank Logitech m310 5$ mouse 

I'd like the Keyboard because it is really super awesome!!! and the one I have is 5 years old, and not fancy at all. :<

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would want the Excalibur v2 keyboard

because im trying to build my first gaming PC but i am on a budget, and if i could get this keyboard, it would go perfect with my PC that im getting the money to buy

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse since it would be a nice replacement for my current HP stock mouse and the RGB coloring would go great with my keyboard that I have currently (Razer 2014 ultimate keyboard). And before you keyboard warriors start...yes I am aware that you can get WAYYYY more bang for your buck but I had bought it at a reasonable price (25 USD) and I love the aesthetics.

I would like to win the keyboard as I am currently stuck with a peasant membrane keyboard I picked up for less than £5.  Good luck to everyone though (especially myself  ;))!

I'd really want to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard to replace my 10$ USB one from best buy.

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the mouse, I've been using a M.A.D C.A.T.Z. r.a.t 9 with a broken scroll wheel and It's really annoying. 

I'd like the keyboard since I am starting college next year as a computer science major and it would be nice to have something decent to type on. :)

I'd definitely like the keyboard especially since I have a crappy one had have never used mechanical :( 

Would be awesome to finally trash my membrane keyboard and try out a new mechanical one

I would like the mouse because I still use a crappy Microsoft wireless mouse. 

Keyboard, because I went TKL and now I can't stand it anymore!

I would love the Excalibur v2 keyboard to use the programmable buttons for video work. Also, It would be a BIG upgrade from what I have now.